Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

56 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

And Sophia Bush has like my dream voice. It's so good. 

Anyway, as somebody who watched A LOT of One Tree Hill I always felt that Sophia Bush's character (Brooke) should have gotten together with Peyton (even though Brooke >>>>> Peyton do not at me).  So you know. Longtime dream to see Sophia Bush making out with a woman. AND LO AND BEHOLD NETFLIX DELIVERED:

tumblr_prazoaAPT41x0lf5no3_500.gifv

literally everything you said :yes::haha:

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5070382

Go Go Tomago

Scrooge McDuck

Henry J. Waternoose

Roz

Dodger

Flit

Lady Kluck

Little John

Maid Marian

Prince John

M-O

Captain Jack Sparrow 

Haku

Yen Sid

Chihiro Ogino

Meredith Blake

tenor.gif?itemid=12906826

Meredith Blake

Sorry to another Wild Card, but I don't really think Meredith is like iconic or anything. Sorry to all Parent Trap fans. But hey, at least I knew before looking her up who she was! Since somebody didn't list the movies! Anyway, Meredith Blake is like the fourth best female character in Parent Trap and is really only a better character than the dad who sucks and didn't even notice that his OWN DAUGHTER WHO HE PRESUMABLY RAISED SWITCHED PLACES WITH HER TWIN SISTER. I mean. The fundamentals of that movie are just bad parenting. Anyway, Meredith is engaged to the dad and set to become the step-mom until those meddling twins get in the way. She's the stereotypical mean hot girlfriend who makes you wonder what exact qualities does the dad seek in a woman and does he really deserve the late great Natasha Richardson who probably divorced him for good reason! Let Hallie move to the UK and let the dad and Meredith Blake live horribly together.

Saving: Chihiro

Yen Sid

Yen Sid - GIF on Imgur

Five questions we still have for “Fantasia” | HelloGiggles

From the movie Fantasia (1940)

Fantasia [original 1940 poster (1940)]. (With images) | Walt ...

Yen Sid is one of my wildcard picks ❤️. He is the Sorcerer from the segment in Fantasia, The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Of course, Mickey is the Sorcerer's Apprentice in the segment. One of Mickey's most most most most iconic appearances in the history of Disney. The brooms. The water. The music. The HAT. The iconic sorcerer's hat. I absolutely love the movie Fantasia and watched it all the time on VHS as a kid. I was a music major in college, so maybe this movie influenced me or maybe I was drawn to Fantasia because I liked music. Who knows. I always liked The Sorcerer's Apprentice cartoon but I never fully appreciated the music until I performed it as part of an orchestra. I played the English horn. Now when I listen to that piece I get chills and cry usually. Such an epic work of art. Thank you, Paul Dukas.

But this is about Yen Sid, named after Disney (it's Disney backwards lol), and apparently is modeled to look like him. Hmmm, I guess I can kind of see a resemblance but it's not like Walt was rocking that epic beard. To be fair, Yen Sid has kind of a small part in the segment which is only part of the whole movie, so the nomination is totally acceptable. We see him silently doing some magic, leaving Mickey alone with the hat, and then bailing Mickey out after he royally effs everything up and floods everything and loses control of the broom army. The Sorcerer's Apprentice segment appeared again in Fantasia 2000. Yen Sid has made more appearances, though. He's part of the Kingdom Hearts series and the Epic Mickey series. Also has had some other cameos in other Disney media. I chose him as a wildcard to give Fantasia some representation, as he is one of the few original characters from that movie that actually has a name. Also, to me he's just iconic with the mean looks and the hat. THE HAT. Hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat

Save: Maid Marian

Edited by FrogLenzen

Lady Kluck

WavyHighCowrie-size_restricted.gifI

I changed my cut because for some reason I thought the singer who sang "Another Dumb Blonde", Hoku, was added to this. :dead: I don't know why since she has no affiliation to Disney and that song was for a Nickelodeon movie. :haha: It turns out it's actually Haku because we all know I can't read. Lady Kluck is a supporting character in Robin Hood. She was introduced in 1973. She is the lady-in waiting of Maid Marian. Lady Kluck is very energetic, feisty and sassy. Her loyalty to Maid Marian is very strong and she advises her on her love for Robin Hood. Lady Kluck has a very distinct Scottish accent. She is also very athletic as she is shown playing badminton on the castle grounds. Shake ya tail feather, Lady Kluck! Lady Kluck is pleased to see Maid Marian be saved though.

Save: Captain Jack Sparrow

Scrooge McDuck

1-scrooge-mcduck-victor-minca.jpg

Fun fact, I'm just now realizing I don't think I've ever seen a movie with Scrooge McDuck. He's the rich capitalist pig uncle of Donald Duck I believe. Scrooge is obsessed with money. He doesn't spend money unless he has to. He calls it thrifty, but I think he sucks. I probably should've nominated him before now, but for some reason I've been ignoring Mickey & Friends even though lowkey I don't care about any of them. Umm what else is there to say about him. He's been in DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse, and Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. Like I said, I've never seen any of these ^_^. I do know him from the Kingdom Hearts games. He's just like randomly hanging out in Hollow Bastion, obsessed with ice cream. I remember him best in Birth by Sleep where he gives Ventus tickets to Disney World and tells him he must bring a parent lol.

Save Roz

• Thanks 1

Prince John

PFx3xjDwrkFBJfXVvM3d9Eru0gGO7VbE2fsCxkCM

This is not the first Robin Hood character I have cut (and might be the last given how these noms treated the movie lol). But I dont really care about the movie that much, so cutting the antagonist to keep Haku alive is something I do gladly. He's the antagonist, a mane-less lion and the younger brother of King Richard. He's very annoying personality-wise, a crybaby through and through, a greedy SOB, hot-headed.... the list goes on. He's quite the number, but his whiny demeanor freaks up the character imo. So, with all that said, I'm hoping I made it to 100 words, bc I desperately need like, 12 hrs of sleep, this week killed me.

Save: Haku