The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

CHRIS DOE

94994d9cd966dd785635fa9f06ed8c53

Ā 

Chris Doe competed on the second season ofĀ The X Factor AustraliaĀ when he was 18 years old. He was the very first contestant voted out after an underwhelming cover of Kelly Clarkson's "Already Gone." I'm watching the performance now, and the song is too big for him. He sounds too breathy and is strugglingĀ with the notes from beginning to end. The performance was just bad karaoke. For the sing-off, he chose OneRepublic's "Stop and Stare." He must be a Ryan Tedder fan since heĀ coveredĀ songs he wrote back-to-back. Anyway, this performance isn't any better. He once again picked a song outside of his limited vocal range. It's not surprisingĀ he was voted out first, but apparently the audience criticized his mentor for taking a sick day during rehearsals. She was accused of neglecting him, but she responded by saying "Unlike the other judges, I don't need to breastfeed my contestants like a baby." All right then. Anyway, sorry to Chris Doe, but you are already gone from the rankdown as you areĀ once again leaving the competition in the very first round.

Ā 

And I'm saving Bad Lashes.

36 minutes ago, JC said:

Ā 

Ā 

You guys were gifted with an IDF reset and Wally is still somehow winning? I feel like he doesn't even try :giggle:

Ā 

giphy.gif

You know it. :bobo:Ā 

Ā 

35 minutes ago, *Chris said:

He probably still have a secret forum where he talks with Denise, so he can beat all of us in post counts.

lol Posts in certain sections don't count.

Ā 

34 minutes ago, JC said:

Let's create a secret forum to gossip about Wally

Better not. šŸ™‚Ā 

9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

You know it. :bobo:Ā 

Ā 

lol Posts in certain sections don't count.

Ā 

Better not. šŸ™‚Ā 

Which sections they donā€™t count in now? Watch them stop counting our posts in this section.

The Unconventionals
Ā 

the-unconventionals-pic-rex-794146056.jp

Cutting groups is gonna be a fave past time in this rankdown, bc lbr, groups are by far the weakest category in the show. Production had to do everything in their power to get groups far in the show, winning being an almost impossible task. So, a 12th place group of nobodies from series 3? Yes, bye. The Unconventionals auditioned as a six-piece vocal group, and they look like a something that wouldn't get past bootcamp nowadays. Old looking, old-fashioned, just old. Nothing interesting to say. Ok harmonies, ok voices, nothing distinctive or exiciting. So yeah, first round boot on the show becomes first round boot on the rankdown is a perfect trajectory for them.

Ā 

Save: Davey