The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

LAKODA RAYNE

tumblr_lulh0zXuK51qguve2o3_400.gifv

I was initially going to cut them because it seems people are cutting the most well-known acts nominated because that's there MO and they don't know how to act any different or change up their gameplay. I then was going to save them because I like them the most out of the acts life, but then I couldn't find a gif of any of the other acts I wanted to cut and Lakoda Rayne had one even if it's just two of them. My dedication to gifs knows no bounds. So here they find themselves cut because they had a gif ready to go. Here is a picure of all the group members with their mentor, Paula Abdul.

tumblr_luqcw0VTjK1qbe4wvo1_400.jpg

The members of the group include Cari Fletcher, Hayley Orrantia, Paige Elizabeth Ogle and Dani Knights. They were created when they all failed to make it as solo acts. The only performance I really rememeber from them was "No Air" by Jordan Sparks & Chris Brown. I remember liking that a lot. They were eliminated in 9th place. After the show, Paige left the group to go to college and the remaining members released a single called "Emergency Brake". The group disbanded in 2014.

16 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Going through noms….. @*Chris

Sam Callahan’s name should be in gold as JC gave him immunity. 

Just wanted to clear that up so he doesn’t get nominated and we have to re-do noms. :haha: 

Thanks! I’ll do it up!

Unfortunately, Vee is no longer part of this rankdown. 

The acts that were immuned will expire, and the round will remain the same where the mentor will make the final cut between the two remaining acts.

And will need to re-evaluate my math. With that being said, someone can take over his cut now.

Tiah Tolliver

tiah-tolliver-x-factor-audition

Someone was going to cut LeRoy but decided to take the opportunity to try and shade me, when they could just lave well enough alone, and change their cut.  So I will take the opportunity to save LeRoy.  Some people just can't change up their games!  Anyway Tiah was on the first season of X Factor US.  Tiah was pretty hated throughout by Paula and Nicole.  Simon seemed to really like her and put her into the finals out of spite for the other 2 judges.  Sounds like a good reason, maybe I will channel that into rankdowns :).  Anyway Tiah was okay in bootcamp, her Top 17 performance was kinda lame.  She did a slowed down version of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These).  She was rightfully not selected to advance to the next round.  She left the same round as Simone, Dexter, The Brewer Boys and Phillip.  I mean at least you got a higher place then Rachel Crow, so you should be happy about that Tiah!

Save: LeRoy

Willie Jones

x.jpg?w=980&q=75

This was a really easy option here as I don’t really remember or caring for Willie Jones whereas I remember liking The Stereo Hoggz,  so I’m happy the latter gets to survive a little longer. Anyway Willie Jones was a contestant from X-Factor U.S Season 2. He was apart of Demi Lovato’s Young Adults Team. Willie was 18 years old while competing on the show. Of course it’s been years since his season and I can’t really remember what he sang prior live shows. Ooh wait from Youtube search I see that he sang “Your Man” by Josh Turner. But he made it through the Top 16 live shows and sang “Here for the Party” by Gretchen Wilson. He landed in the Bottom 2 against CeCe Frey. He sang “You Don’t  Know Me” for his Sing-Off song. Only the mentor voted to save or eliminate each act. Sadly for Willie, Demi chose to eliminate him while saving CeCe. I don’t think I had an issue with that. And now just like Demi I am choosing to eliminate Willie from this rankdown.

Oooh looking at pics of him now…. OK he was the black country singer. I KINDAAA remember him a little now? Still…. this doesn’t change my cut. Here are some of his performances….

Saving: The Stereo Hoggz

SeparateFantasticIndianjackal-small.gif

Nominations:

1. Jimmy Davis
  2. James McNally
  3. Jonjo Kerr
  4. Verity Keays
  5. Carmelo Munzone
  6. Phillip Magee
  7. Storm Lee
  8. 2 to Go
  9. Sydnee Carter
  10. Nicolo Festa
  11. Blonde Electra
  12. Abi Alton
  13. Carlos Guevara
  14. Frankie Cocozza
  15. Brothers3
  16. Danie Geimer
  17. Bratavio
  18. Maddison Milewski

Randomizer helped with these noms. Have fun trying to find acts to save. :giggle: