The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Weren't you the only one who voted for Dark Matter in the tiebreaker? :unsure: 

It got 5. :dead:

And shading Sam and Louisa in that write up. What did they do besides sing brilliantly week after week?

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

It got 5. :dead:

And shading Sam and Louisa in that write up. What did they do besides sing brilliantly week after week?

I meant in the second vote. That we had to do between the shows that got 5 votes. :dead: Vee was the ranker Steven said tried to vote for two, apparently. :giggle:

:unsure:

I mean they bored me enough to think paint drying was entertaining, so there's that.

Olatunji Yearwood

THE_X_FACTOR_SR15_33-copy-faa3914.jpg?qu

Lol so I guess with so much fodder and names I dont remember I am going to do some quick paced cuts/saves and such throughout the game. :haha: I totally forgot about who Olatunji Yearwood was but after a quick research I was able to realize who he was a bit. Olatunji is a contestant from Series 15 of X Factor UK. He’s from Port of Spain in Trinidad &  Tobago and was the first boot of this series. He was part of the Over 28s on Ayda Field’s team. He was one of those contestants that sang an original song of “Jiggle It.” I remember it being a fun performance - and maybe he was viewed as one of the joke acts? I can’t recall. I think I would have preferred him to stay longer than he did as there were so many blah and bad acts - and Olatunji was fun at least. But yea…. I don’t remember much else about him at all. Soooo he’s a first boot on an underwhelming and forgettable series? Uh yea not really much use for him to be on this rankdown anymore. 👋

Here’s his performance on the show…..

Saving: Rak-su

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I meant in the second vote. That we had to do between the shows that got 5 votes. :dead: Vee was the ranker Steven said tried to vote for two, apparently. :giggle:

:unsure:

I mean they bored me enough to think paint drying was entertaining, so there's that.

It got 5 in the tiebreaker too. :dead: Thanks to my deals. ❤️

Sam in particular did Celine justice, so I figured you'd at least like her, lol.

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Sam in particular did Celine justice, so I figured you'd at least like her, lol.

Unless people are going to cover Céline with the same dedication Singer 2018 Champion Jessica Cornish did, I ain't interested.

Just now, JC said:

So just for my understanding, once you post the write-up, your cut and save are final right?

Yes. If they dont post their writeups in 30 mins after saying it, without refreshing, someone can steal their save/cut

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Unless people are going to cover Céline with the same dedication Singer 2018 Champion Jessica Cornish did, I ain't interested.

Even so, you mentioned them yet omitted Altiyan Childs from that worst winner list.

ru paul's drag race choices GIF

20 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

Oh, Wally. 
giphy.gif

Zoey. :wub: You love me. 😘 

19 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Wally likes everyone though!

That I do. 😢 

18 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Post-X Factor, he got signed and put an album on Simon Cowell's record label, which was even more upsetting considering Melanie Amaro still hasn't released anything. WHERE IS HER ALBUM, SIMON???? @*Wallace

UGH THIS. This is what I want to know too. 😢 :/ 

18 minutes ago, Solaris said:

are you saying, you don't stan bupsi?  we about to have words.

You don't stan Fleur? We about to have words. (!) 

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

mel b nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

Cause they were really fun and one of the better acts nominated. :haha: It was an easy choice.

latest?cb=20151208102347

KIMBERLY SOUTHWICK

I honestly don't remember anything she did but I do remember her face. She was on season of the UK show. She was a barmaid when she auditioned and her audition was quite funny. She sounded like a country singer in the auditions listening to it. She sang Red Neck Woman but Simon asked her for her second song quickly. Kimberly then sang Show Me Heaven and went through. Simon said she was one of the most annoying contestants they ever had in her audition :dead: Her coach was Sharon and she's in the Girls category. Anyway, she was the first one eliminated in the live shows when she sang It's Raining Men. So, bye bye.

SAVING: ALIEN UNCOVERED