The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

Bratavio

119468.jpg?quality=90&resize=620,413

Bratavio is a duo consisting of two guys.  The name of the group is the combination of their two names Brad and Ottavio.  They were largely considered a joke act, as were many of the groups when Louis was in charge of a group.  They competed on Season 13.  They were eliminated in week 1 (getting 11th place in the votes), finishing in 13th place.  This is due to the fact that Brooks way were ejected and Four of Hearts were Brought back in there place in Week 2.  Bratavio performed a medley of Boom. Boom, Boom and Barbie Girl in the live show, and it was pretty bad.  In the sing off they were slayed by Saara Aalto after they performed poorly to The Only Way is Up.  Judges sent them home with 3 votes.  

Save: Brothers3

Storm Lee

x-factor-2010-storm-lee_09,10.jpg

Another one of my least liked X Factor acts ever, Storm Lee, bites the dust. He's so irrelevat that only Tropical Storm Lee pos up in Google when I googled him for to get a pic from this write up. He's the definition of a washed up poser and this was made obvious in his two performances in the live shows, "We Built This City" and "Born to Run". Two cliched awful songs and an awful image as well that only Cheryl had sense enough to call him out on. Thankfully the public got rid of him after two weeks with the lowest number of votes so we didn't have to hear him murder another rock song in the sing-off. #Bless Anyway, I think this is 100 words so bye. Couldn't imagine I'd ever save Abi Alton but at least she had a nice audition and original song.

Saving: Abi Alton

image.jpeg.170c58ee2fbce0ba51d06c90ef861437.jpeg

Sydnee Carter

I can’t tell whether I’ve accidentally chosen a photo of Brian May or Sydnee Carter. :whut: The likeness is unreal in that photo.

Sydnee was a contestant on X Factor Australia 2014. Apparently the fandom think she had an amazing audition but I remember being underwhelmed and bored by her. That went for most of her performances too. Sydnee was nothing new or special. Her vocals were mediocre and I think the live shows proved that. She’s slots in to the group of contestants where the judges and/or public go mad for an audition and this is able to carry them so they can skate by. I just find her very underwhelming.

Saving Nicolo.

Edited by Zoey0069

FRANKIE COCOZZA

Frankie Cocozza was a “singer” on the eighth series of The X Factor UK whose most notable moment was getting disqualified so that Amelia Lily could return and slay the game. He had - I don’t even know how many - performances, all of them were terrible and couldn’t measure up to China in Your Hand, I’m With You, Think, River Deep Mountain High or Since U Been Gone.

You know those “When You Order It Off Wish vs When It Arrives” memes? Amelia replacing Frankie is the opposite of that. In 200 years, the definition of “upgrade” in the Miriam-Webster Dictionary will just be a photo of Frankie, crossed out and replaced with Amelia Lily.

So in conclusion, thank you Frankie, for being so terrible on the show that you got kicked off and Amelia Lily could return to right Kelly’s wrong decision.

SAVE: Jonjo Kerr, solely because of the cringe that was Louis talking about wanting Amelia to return when Jonjo was sitting right next to him.

Maddison Milewski

maxresdefault.jpg

I barely remembered this girl's existance in X Factor Australia, but she was neither good nor funny, so that's a good enough reason to send her out. The funny part is that she should be somewhat easier to remember, since she was in 2 seasons. She made it all the way to judges houses on Season 7, where Dannii Minogue sent her packing. She tried out again the next year, and this time she didn't even make it past the 3 seat challenge (she got knocked out by Vlado of all people, that's sad lol). But, since we needed that sh!tty Underdogs twist, she was brought back by Mel B. But even then she last 0.5 seconds on the show, since she was swiftly eliminated along 3 other acts on the first live show. Also a quick google search also told me she was on The Voice Kids. Stop trying and do Youtube? Anyway, bye

Save: Blonde Electra

PHILLIP MAGEE

00006402-500.jpg

Phillip Magee competed on the second season of The X Factor UK back in 2005. He was 21-years-old at the time, and he was mentored by Louis Walsh in the Boys Category. I watched his performances on YouTube just now, and I was surprised how impressed Simon was by him at his initial audition. I didn't think he was that good, yet he advanced throughout the audition rounds and made it to the live shows. For the first two weeks of the lives, he covered "Amazed" and "Wind Beneath My Wings." Both performances were very underwhelming as I don't think he even hit most of the notes. It was just bad karaoke. In addition, both songs are so different, and I don't think he (or maybe his mentor Louis) knew who he was as an artist. The following week was his last performance in the competition. He delivered a lackluster performance of "Johnny B. Goode." It was at least different than his prior performances as he went uptempo and moved around the stage. However, he just came across as a wannabe Elvis impersonator. It really seemed like Phillip tried to make his voice sound like Elvis whenever he sang, but he fell flat and his vibrato wasn't any good. It's fine if he's inspired by Elvis, but he didn't sound natural at all. It was understandable why he was voted out in the third week of the competition. Anyway, sorry to Phillip Magee, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Jimmy Davis.

3 minutes ago, JC said:

Save Jimmy Davis?

Steven saved Jimmy Davis.

These are the remaining options besides Danie....

• Verity Keays
  • Carmelo Munzone
  • Phillip Magee
  • 2 to Go
  • Carlos Guevara

With Victoria's time running out her options are up for grabs - but I might just leave those two alone for her anyway (unless you want to save one of those). :haha: 

DANIE GEIMER

340?cb=20131205072816

I didn't remember her, but I guess she was from the US. Now I vaguely remember her. She sang wrecking ball which was "like a wrecking ball" poor girl didn't have a chance. But she was on the US season, so not much was expected from her. She looks like she could be a great artist with singer and songwriter vibes, but she completely fell on her face during X Factor. Kelly Rowland totally shaded her in her comments, I was dying. She's like "Danie, how'd you do?", Danie: "I think I did great", Kelly: "Oh ok, :whut:" Hilarious, I am living for her trolling. Anyways, perhaps she's not the worst artist left, but she's forgettable and not exciting, so I'm eliminating her. No one can remember her, not even for how horrible she was, and that's just sad. The others left are probably worse than her, but none of them are save-worthy so I'm too lazy to change anything.

Save: James McNally (sorry I got confused with these names/don't give a shizz)

9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Steven saved Jimmy Davis.

These are the remaining options besides Danie....

• Verity Keays
  • Carmelo Munzone
  • Phillip Magee
  • 2 to Go
  • Carlos Guevara

With Victoria's time running out her options are up for grabs - but I might just leave those two alone for her anyway (unless you want to save one of those). :haha: 

I don't care, how about you save for me :giggle: