The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

Queen Fleur making it to the Top 5 at #5! Amazing. :wub: 

LMAOO Sola’s gameplay regarding Fleur. :dead: The ~Fleur hate~ definitely had us all worried but I caught onto him and was thinking he was a fan of hers at some point when he never nominated her. :haha: Sooo I saw through that. But LOL he had us all fooled with that act. :dead: Smart gameplay lmao.

OMGG Does Victoria not remember me being a fan of Fleur/certain people. :’( :dead:  Although lmaoo i love the Simon lie call out there. :haha: 

Yayy my actual Top 4 making the Top 4! :wub: I'll be happy no matter who wins.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

Fooling Tom (and really everyone) was the highlight of my game.  Sorry buddy, love you ❤️ It was all for the best though because my favorites get targeted.  

LMAOOO you. I did catch onto you around halfway through the game. :haha:  I just didn't want to bring it up publicly ~to make you target her. :haha: 

Also what an Iconic Top 4 we have!  

SURE IS! :wub: 

there were a couple deals i accepted to not go after her.  I honor my deals.  :P

:haha: 

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

No choice but to stan this top 4.

:wub: 

Lily speaking the truth as always! (!) 

4 hours ago, JC said:

Lmao I did not see that coming Sola I thought someone just made a deal with you Lolol I’m ok with Fleur ranking so high since I like her, she wouldn’t be in my personal top 5, but out of this top 5 she would have been in my top 3 easily, despite my ranking. I felt that she was a threat to win since she had no penalties but fricking Leona is still in this so who knows?

4 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

@Solaris with the Dan's funeral in regards to Fleur East. Completely fooled me so well done. :dead:

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Sola actually being a Fleur fan?

giphy-5.gif

:dead: 

I should have talked with you  all that i was starting to think Sola was bluffing. :haha: 

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

You ranked her in your Top 5 and she's in the Top 5. :dead:

Righttt? :dead: 

4 hours ago, Deeee said:

Fleur ❤️

Love how you are a Fleur fan despite not watching XF. :wub: 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

@*Wallace I think you forgot to post the video, Wally. :bobo: 

Ooh gahh darn I forgot to post that. :dead: Now I'm annoyed I didnt include that. :haha: Thank you! 

1 hour ago, JC said:

I am actually the least biased out of everyone and just promote peen equality. Everyone else are actually the uber vaj biased ones except Elliott. 4 out of my top 5 are female. No one had more females in their top 5 except the Public.

Protest Picketing GIF

Boooyyyy don't even. 😘 Yess my favorites are mostly female but I fought hard Joe, JLS, Cyrus, both Marcus' and some of my other male faves (to a lesser extent) all game to get them as far as I could. And even tried to arrange something to get Joe in the finals but that didn't work out.

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Someone clearly hasn’t been saved by our lord and saviour Samantha Jade.

3 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

He wouldn't. Remember he cut her in the music rankdown and shaded her? 

Apparently that happened. It was all a dream to me.

7 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Fleur :wub: 

And I figured out a while ago that Sola didn’t hate Fleur after all. He had plenty of opportunities to cut her, but he never did. :giggle:

same, like I have gone against his faves (hi videogame rankdown)/have had faves he dislikes (hi music rankdown), so I realized he wasn’t truly after her in like the 200-150 stretch. Great strat tho, and super good placement