The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

VERY Well done to James Arthur ranking this high. I honestly did not expect him to rank so high so wow…. I am impressed. 😮 Also kinda surprised JC only put him 6th.... I thought he'd get an even higher ranking for being a guy. :haha: 

Alexandra, Fleur, Leona, Little Mix and Samantha make SUCH an ICONIC Final 5! :wub::ohyeah: I am soooo shocked but happy Fleur has ranked so high. 😮 

I like James, but I actually could not stand him during his season. His post-idol music boosted him, but out of this top 20, my ultimate faves were only Samantha, Cyrus, Dami, Amelia, and obviously Shayne. Victoria guilt tripped me into putting Leona high, smartly on her part, but I am regretting it now since Leona has a real shot at winning. So James ended up with the highest ranking possible outside of my ultimate faves and Le*na.

I hope the order you listed them is the way they show up but this is a nightmare top 5 other than Samantha and Fleur. I knew Fleur was a threat to win all along.

5. Alexandra

4. Fleur

3. Leona

2. Little Mix

1. Samantha

Although I would swap Fleur with Leona or Little Mix.

1 hour ago, JC said:

I like James, but I actually could not stand him during his season. His post-idol music boosted him, but out of this top 20, my ultimate faves were only Samantha, Cyrus, Dami, Amelia, and obviously Shayne. Victoria guilt tripped me into putting Leona high, smartly on her part, but I am regretting it now since Leona has a real shot at winning. So James ended up with the highest ranking possible outside of my ultimate faves and Le*na.

I hope the order you listed them is the way they show up but this is a nightmare top 5 other than Samantha and Fleur. I knew Fleur was a threat to win all along.

5. Alexandra

4. Fleur

3. Leona

2. Little Mix

1. Samantha

Although I would swap Fleur with Leona or Little Mix.

Ahh I seee at this about James. I grew to like him a bit more post XF although I always really liked him. Lol you better be grateful for Victoria as she came through for you with Shayne when it could have been someone else in his spot. 😘 :haha: 

I think I listed them alphabetically. Ideally I would want Fleur to show up next but I don't really care of the rest of the order as I love them all so much. :haha: I thought of two people potentially cutting Fleur/with low rankings for her so i am so shook haha.