The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

CARLOS GUEVARA

DimwittedKnobbyHoneybadger-size_restrict

So I do not remember this person at all and I know have officially eliminated someone from each season of The X Factor USA. Season 1? Check. Season 2? Check. Season 3? Check. Carlos Guevara brings it full circle as he was a contestant on The X Factor USA Season 3. Do I remember him? Not at all. He finished in 13th place and was apart of the Boys category which was mentored by Paulina Rubio this time around. I think it's time to bust out this gif because I literally have no idea who this person is. People like Rachel Crow and Josh Krajcik have left already but this guy is barely getting eliminated give me a break. Time to bust out the gem.

giphy.gif

I'll update this later with performances he did on the show but for now I don't know this man and I wouldn't recognize him if I saw him on the street. Sorry to this man.

48 minutes ago, JC said:

I don't care, how about you save for me :giggle:

I don't even know who I would save. :dead:  

34 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I can't remember any of these people. :haha: 

LOL Same.

30 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I think that was the point of the nominations.

Exactly. :haha: We need to get rid of all of this fodder first and foremost. :haha: 

Verity Keays

340?cb=20151123124441

Oh myy…. Randomizer was pretty harsh towards the earlier British X-Factor series i haven’t really watched…. Sorry to them. So Elliott decided on Verity Keays on getting cut…. so that’s what happens. Actually looking through her time on the show she only lasted 2 weeks while Carmelo lasted 3 weeks so i probably would have saved him anyway despite remembering and not being be fan of his. :haha: But back to Verity Keays, Verity is a singer who was on X-Factor UK Series 1 in 2004. Verity was apart of Simon Cowell Over 25s team. She only lasted two weeks and ended placing 8th (out of 9) for the season. She sang “I Will Always Love You” on Week 1 and made it through safely. However it was Week 2 where she sang “Wind Beneath My Wings” where she was in the Bottom 2 against 2 to Go and got eliminated from Louis Walsh’s & Sharon Osbourne’s votes. Here are her two performances from her time on the show.

Okayy after listening to these performances she is alright/fine but nothing really too special or memorable. Her belting high notes were kinda shaky and rough on IWALY. WBMW was better.

Saving: Carmelo Munzone

92928dd30fa8eba5debcf260348a9635--seven-

NOMINATIONS

Roberta Howett
4Tune

4Sure

Daniel de Bourg

Kandy Rain
F.Y.D.

James Michael
Lorna Simpson

Stevi Ritchie

Freddy Parker

Talia Dean

Armstrong Martins

The Brewer Boys

Jason Brock

James Kenney

Kharizma

Cleo Howman

Time and Place

The Brewer boys

340?cb=20180909165725

I don't remember who these guys are.  They were on the first season of X Factor US.  They were mentored by Paula Abdul, and they were put into the Top 16 (17).  She wound up cutting them after their performance of Rich Girl was pretty bad.  As I am reliving this, they mashed it up with Faith, which was better then the Rich Girl part.  Anyway the duo consisted of Justin Brewer and Nathan Brewer, brothers from Temecula, California.  At the end of the day, fodder for this game so its an easy cut.  The groups that outlasted them in the season include: LaKoda Rayne (also out of the Rankdown), InTENsity (out too!) and Stereo Hoggzz, who might still be in.

Save: Stevie Richie

Jason Brock

Money18op640x960--2372173640693129162.jp

Who? I vaguely remember him being from season 1 of US X Factor and being a campy hot mess. Why was he taken out during Nico's round? Oh wait he's from season 2 and reading wiki, he auditioned on San Fransisco after singing the Billy Joel song "New York State Of Mind" and advanced to bootcamp. He made it out of there and wrongfully advanced to the lives over David Correy and sang a Jennifer Lopez song "Dance Again" in the lives. He was mentored by LA Reid and referred to Jason as "Mr. Entertainment". Ok then. He lost to CeCe in a deadlock after LA and Britney voted to save him and finished in 13th place overall. 

Saving: Cleo Howman

James Michael

article-0-0EFEBF0600000578-579_468x537.j

I have chosen to cut James Michael because i honestly barely remember him at all and it’s an easy cut to make. :haha: James is a singer who was on Gary Barlow’s Boys team on X-Factor UK Series 8. On the Week 1 Live show, James sang “Ticket to Ride” by The Beatles. There was a twist where the  judges had to choose one of their acts to eliminate - sadly for James he got eliminated from Gary Barlow and stated that he thought the other 3 boys (Marcus Collins/Frankie Cocozza/Craig Colton) had more star quality than him. That is ouch. James got to return back on via a Wildcard voting twist after Frankie’s disqualification from the competition. He placed 2nd in votes with a strong 26.7% of the vote - but thankfully that wasn’t enough for him to return as we needed Amelia Lily back in the competition. 

Here’s James’ clips of his time on the show - the first clip being his pre-live shows performance. His second performance being his Week 1 performance. 

Listening to these back James doesn’t really do much for me. 

Saving: Armstrong Martins (Looking him up I forgot I kinda liked him and thought he deserved better on XFUK15.)