American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

Just now, 1234567890 said:

The way you gasped at Adam’s reveal I figured he would be up there.

Definitely Top 5. I might have even ranked him higher than Allison because I figured he might need more support, but I think those three women slightly edge out Adam. By like a hair.

Catching up...

I'm fine with where both Trent and Archie are ranked, though I personally had both of them lower. I would've liked to see Tamyra a little higher, but at least she's in the Top Ten.

As for the remaining eight, they're all in my Top 30 with seven in my Top 20, so I think I'll be OK with wherever they'll end up.

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I was so new to IDF when it went live that I didn't know if I was allowed to post in it for a while :dead:

Tom invited me to join them there at the time, but it had already become so huge that I had trouble keeping up with it. I was content with my smaller chat thread I shared with Tom, Elle and the other Tom. :haha: Miss those other two so much.

Wasn't the "SG"T lost in the server crash caused by Fraudiani? I really miss old IDF and too few threads are archived by the Wayback Machine. :( 

Edited by The Ghost of Weedy Speedy

44 minutes ago, The Ghost of Weedy Speedy said:

Wasn't the "SG"T lost in the server crash caused by Fraudiani? I really miss old IDF and too few threads are archived by the Wayback Machine. :( 

Kind of. The thread itself kind of imploded when Steven (not the Carrie stan) kept trying to combine a bunch of old threads together, but it was officially lost when the Great Crash of Fradiani happened.