RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12

*Lily

16 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I haven't watched the episode yet but by looking at the comments it was either a non elimination or Sherry got eliminated? I'm hoping it's the latter...

Shangela somehow got eliminated again.

Just got caught up with Celebrity Drag Race.

1. Jordan is my new favourite person ever. I love him and he looked stunning after the transformation. I want Babykins La Roux on every season.

2. Nico is one of the single most annoying people I have ever watched.

3. Jermaine in quick drag and in the mini challenge. INCREDIBLE! 🤣

4. Tami was robbed. 

25 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

Just got caught up with Celebrity Drag Race.

1. Jordan is my new favourite person ever. I love him and he looked stunning after the transformation. I want Babykins La Roux on every season.

2. Nico is one of the single most annoying people I have ever watched.

3. Jermaine in quick drag and in the mini challenge. INCREDIBLE! 🤣

4. Tami was robbed. 

1. Same, and so happy to see him choosing a local charity.

2. I agree, so glad that they didn't win.

3. Agreed.

4. Loved Tami, and loved Loni. But Vanessa in drag? My gay heart was living. 

8 hours ago, Elliott said:

Let's be honest, it was probably in Vanessa's contract that she had to win. :rofl: 

I found her the least interesting and entertaining out of the three.

14 hours ago, *Chris said:

4. Loved Tami, and loved Loni. But Vanessa in drag? My gay heart was living. 

❤️ 

After tonight's episode:

1. Crystal Methyd - FINALLY she has a win under her belt! Genuinely deserved too, that was hilarious and amazing. Her runway look wasn't my favorite of hers but was still a standout and I am so in love with Crystal. Definitely the saving grace of the season for me along with...

2. Heidi N Closet- Ru's parting words to her seemed so genuine and were so true, this queen is a total star and without a doubt one of the most charismatic and lovable people to ever grace the main stage. Personally, I think Jaida and SP deserved to be in the bottom two so it was a bummer to see her go here but they are DEFINITELY bringing her back pronto. Heidi N Closet for MC!

3. Jaida Essence Hall - From start to finish, she has been the most consistent and imo deserves to take home the crown (depending on what happens next week), even if Crystal is my personal favorite. She definitely faltered in the challenge this week but it still got a few good laughs from me, and her runway look and lipsync performance were both top notch.

4. Jackie Cox - I really enjoyed her runway look this week, and her performance in the challenge was....good? Didn't think it was that hilarious but it was solid and definitely worthy of sticking around another week! I like Jackie as a person a lot, I just have been underwhelmed with her run this season. Definitely get the love for her though

5. Gigi Goode - Man, a few weeks ago I thought she was going to steamroll the competition to the end and the last few times she has just been so underwhelming. Her one-woman show had some great moments but she was probably 4th best of the night? Her Daphne look on the runway was one of my favorites of hers to date though!

I'm shocked that Sherry wasn't in the bottom tonight. Her routine was over three times longer than it should have been. Good for Michelle for calling that out and sticking to her guns, I bet Ross feels like an idiot now :haha: 

Sh*rry was 12 minutes over the time limit and Ross thinks it’s perfectly fine? And then isn’t even put into the bottom two? wtf.

Anyway...

1. Jaida - The worst in the challenge, but I loved her runway and she turned out the lip sync.

2. Crystal Methyd - I didn’t expect to love her this much, but she’s become one of my favourites.

3. Jackie Cox - Start an onlyfans please.

4. Gigi Goode - Some funny moments, but she didn’t seem comfortable otherwise.

This celebrity episode.

Love all three of them.

They killed it in the main challenge.

The lip sync to an iconic song by my queen? I have chosen to stan forever. 

Happy with whoever wins.

Last nights comedy was WEAK! The puppet challenge was a disaster and then the main challenge was up there.

This week

01. Crystal - The only one who actually committed and shined. So glad she finally won.

02. Heidi - I find whatever she does funny. It wasn't that funny but it didn’t seem as if she was in her head in the delivery.

03. Jackie - It was put together but it just wasn’t funny.

04. Gigi - She had some great one liners but overthought everything. It was also the same character she’s played the entire time.

05. Jaida - This was genuinely one of the biggest fails ever. It was just someone telling a story that wasn’t funny. 

Overall
01. Crystal 

02. Jackie

03. Jaida

04. Gigi

01. Jackie - What a comeback from her; perfect example that you don't need to make a one woman show super funny to work. Only one who showed who she was in it, which I loved.

02. Crystal - What a queen!
03. Heidi - Superstar! Miss Congeniality! All-Stars, she's coming for you!

04. Jaida - Not her best week, but I like her.

05. Gigi - Hard to explain my feeling regarding Gigi but they can be best explained as over it. 

Just now, *Lily said:

Aquaria’s so good on Twitter especially when talking about SP :dead: 

Sis ain't holding back - the best thing she has achieved since winning Drag Race :giggle:

• Like 1

1. Jaida - Definitely not her challenge, but redeemed it with a gorgeous runway and a great lip-sync. Her dragging of SP throughout the episode was everything.

2. Heidi - 💔 I'm so excited for her to win Miss Congeniality :wub:

3. Crystal - Yay for her finally getting a win! Her growth arc has been great.

4. Gigi - I actually thought her one-woman show was one of the most promising, but just needed some work. Really liked the runway.

5. Jackie - Nice enough performance this week. Probably just less invested with her than the rest, I'm back and forth between her and Gigi for my 3rd/4th favorite now.

Edited by *Lily