Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Attack On Titan is quite popular, but I gave up on the show after the first six or seven episodes. I just couldn't get into it, so I'm fine with it being the first anime eliminated here. :lol:

It's on this page. :* :teehee:

Remaining shows left:

The Closer

The Toy Box

Power*

Arthur

The Simpsons

So Little Time*

Schooled

Mixed-ish

* Claimed, but no write-up yet.

Thanks for posting! :thumbs:

Attack On Titan is quite popular, but I gave up on the show after the first six or seven episodes. I just couldn't get into it, so I'm fine with it being the first anime eliminated here. :lol:

Thanks for posting! :thumbs:

Ahh that's good to know and am glad I didn't cut a favorite of yours without knowing. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" /> :haha:

No problem!

Power
IPB Image
This is one of the only remaining nominees I have no familiarity with, which is why I chose to cut it. It was a toss-up between this and the other one I don't know, so I just picked randomly. I hope this isn't a big favorite of anyone. Power is an American crime drama that premiered on Starz in 2014 and is currently in its sixth season, which I believe is its last. The story of the show revolves around a character named James. St. Patrick, portrayed by Omari Hardwick, who is a drug-dealer going by the name Ghost. He wants to leave his crimes behind and work as a nightclub owner. He balances his two different lives, while trying to avoid the police, deal with his suffering marriage, and other drama. I see 50 Cent is actually among the cast members, and is one of the only names I recognize. :haha: Looks like La La Anthony is also in the main cast, and I know her from MTV, and then Kendrick Lamar had a guest appearance. Okay, I think those are the only names I know.

This show has received critical acclaim and is one of Starz's highest rated shows. I found this promo of the final upcoming episodes, which looks really intense and good. :o

Gatzb-DKP10

It looks like it'll go out with its series finale while it's still doing quite well, so that is always nice. ^_^

Saving: So Little Time

IPB Image

I'll start working on my nominations later tonight or tomorrow so PM me or message me on Twitter for safety requests.

https://twitter.com/fantasyfanx88

I'll primarily be nominating from the sitcom, reality and teen sections so a few of you might want to take advantage of this. (!)

Time for me to get to work. :bye2: :P

Ahh that's good to know and am glad I didn't cut a favorite of yours without knowing. :"> :haha:

No problem!

Yes, no worries there. :lol: How's Mom? I've haven't watched that show before.

I'll primarily be nominating from the sitcom, reality and teen sections so a few of you might want to take advantage of this. (!)

Hopefully we see a Kardashians nomination. :ph34rwave:

I'll start working on my nominations later tonight or tomorrow so PM me or message me on Twitter for safety requests.

Bringing this to a new page.

:dead:

And I realized I forgot to include Luther in this. :(

They are waiting for me to nominate them, I have no problem with that!

IDK these shows besides one so...

SAve: Simpsons by default

Cut: Schoolish

Schooled*

Schooled

IPB Image

So wiki tells me Schooled is a current show. It debuted in January of this year and season 2 started in September of this year. Over 2 seasons, Schooled has had 23 episodes. Its a spin off series of the Goldbergs. The show starts Tim Meadows, Bryan Callen, AJ Machalka and Brett Dier. I dont know any of them. The show is about a woman who wanted to be a popstar, bur failed, went home and took up a job of as a music teacher. The show aired on ABC, looks like it will probably get a third season. Ana Gasteyer had a reoccuring role on the series. Rachel Crowe is a student on the show, so. I think I'd rather watch the Ariana Grande show I cut last round.

IPB Image

:haha::haha::haha:

Save: The Simpsons

My parents love Power and I think it would be a show I would be into/enjoy if i had Starz.

....Yikes, these are all my favorite categories of shows. :dead: I knew I had to worry so lmaoooo gotta gather up my list. :haha:

This could be another really long game for us. :haha:

Time for me to get to work. :bye2: :P

Same. :haha:

Aww it's really funny. I just got into early last year from watching reruns of it. Still got lots more to watch. Alison Janey and Anna Faris are amazing on it. I'd highly recommend it! :yes:

Hushhhh Steven! :bleh: :haha:

Aww sad to see Schooled cut. :'( Loving that show right now as it's one of my current faves but not too surprised. But #bless The Simpsons save.

My parents love Power and I think it would be a show I would be into/enjoy if i had Starz.

Oh, I could have changed it if you said so. :bye2: They watch it, but you don't have Starz? :detective:

Cut: Schoolish

Schooled*

I was gonna say, I love this new Schooled/Mixed-ish crossover. :haha:

Oh, I could have changed it if you said so. :bye2: They watch it, but you don't have Starz? :detective:

I was gonna say, I love this new Schooled/Mixed-ish crossover. :haha:

Awww no, it's okayy. There were a few other shows I was moreso hoping would get saved. :haha: Well they used to watch it, at least I think my mother did?? I wanted to at some point but never did.

LOL Wouldn't be surprised if that becomes a show in the future. :haha::dead:

Awww no, it's okayy. There were a few other shows I was moreso hoping would get saved. :haha: Well they used to watch it, at least I think my mother did?? I wanted to at some point but never did.

LOL Wouldn't be surprised if that becomes a show in the future. :haha::dead:

Ah okay... as I said, it was a toss-up between that and the only other one I don't know. :( Oh, did they watch it without Starz or used to have the channel? I don't have it either, but I do like what I saw during my research.

:giggle:

Ah okay... as I said, it was a toss-up between that and the only other one I don't know. :( Oh, did they watch it without Starz or used to have the channel? I don't have it either, but I do like what I saw during my research.

:giggle:

Oooh awww I understand and yea it's totally fine. I think it was a mixture. They watched it when they had Starz and then would watch it over other family member's place when they didn't have the channel. But yeah I saw a bit of it but should put it on my to-watch shows list. :haha:

I want my money from the producers if I'm right. :* :giggle:

Oooh awww I understand and yea it's totally fine. I think it was a mixture. They watched it when they had Starz and then would watch it over other family member's place when they didn't have the channel. But yeah I saw a bit of it but should put it on my to-watch shows list. :haha:

I want my money from the producers if I'm right. :* :giggle:

Okay. :hug: Ah I see, that makes sense. Me tooo... although I guess I'd have to pay for Starz or find online somewhere, so not sure. :haha: I only make expectations for some shows to watch on my computer these days. :giggle:

IPB Image

....Yikes, these are all my favorite categories of shows. :dead: I knew I had to worry so lmaoooo gotta gather up my list. :haha:

This could be another really long game for us. :haha:

As I expected they were. :haha:

Would you expect anything else? :devil:

Okay. :hug: Ah I see, that makes sense. Me tooo... although I guess I'd have to pay for Starz or find online somewhere, so not sure. :haha:

You can get a free trial of it if you have Amazon Prime.