Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Has anyone here seen the show Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous? It starred Bo Burnham. I thought I included it, but now I see I forgot to add it to the list. Since it’s not in the game, I thought I’d ask if anyone else saw it.

I haven't seen this.

Has anyone here seen the show Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous? It starred Bo Burnham. I thought I included it, but now I see I forgot to add it to the list. Since it’s not in the game, I thought I’d ask if anyone else saw it.

I feel like I did - the name of the series sounds familiar. :unsure:

@Tom; The Suite Life in Deck was right there.

(!)

I haven't seen it. Add Shades of Blue instead. :giggle:

Don’t forget to add an image. :sorcerer:

Life With Derek isn’t included in this game. :unsure:

:dead:

Aww bummed to see All American go this soon but I'm happy to havee included in the game as i wasn't going to for awhile. :haha: But i also didn't want both Suite Life shows to go out the first round either.

All American

IPB Image

Since Tom already knocked out The Suite Life of Zack & Cody instead of The Suite Life on Deck which is by far superior. Fair play, Tom. :) Well, I'm to eliminate Zack and Cody Marin from the rankdown completely so I have no choice to eliminate All American which I've never heard of nor seen. #SorryToThisMan

All American is an American sports drama television series created by April Blair. It premiered on The CW on October 10, 2018 which is enough reason to cut it. The CW? Not here for it. Bring back The WB tbh. The series is inspired by the life of professional American football player Spencer Paysinger with Daniel Ezra in the lead role so obviously I have no interest. I don't who is in and I don't care because I have never seen it.

In April 2019, the series was renewed for a second season which good for that show but I don't think I will be watching. If it's on Netflix, MAYBE. Is that a gif from the show? I do not know.