Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

14 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Saving Harry Potter and Narnia for college students, The Magicians!

this has been on my list of things to watch for ages, but I get overwhelmed when there’s a lot of seasons/episodes to watch :haha:. I’ll have to do it soon!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

this has been on my list of things to watch for ages, but I get overwhelmed when there’s a lot of seasons/episodes to watch :haha:. I’ll have to do it soon!

Yesss, do it! It starts off a bit slow but season 3 in particular is gold. It's hilarious and campy too. 

I'm pleasantly shocked with how far Homecoming made it! I fought for it at the beginning of the game, but kinda dropped it since there are better remaining shows. The last scene in the diner between Julia Roberts and Stephan James is honestly one of my favorite scenes on television.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

This whole time I thought Homecoming was the Netflix Beyoncé special. :stealth:

:dead: 

LIKE I would ever nominate that if it was that the show. :dead:  :haha:  Although the show does make me think of that.

3 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I'll do the tribute post to one of my favorite British crime dramas, Vera!

And I agree with Alex about Homecoming. :yes: Wally might be interested in watching it since it has Julia Roberts in it.

Well done getting it so far. :yes: 

Oooh I never heard of Homecoming until this game but with Julia Roberts, it has me interested. :haha: 

20 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm pleasantly shocked with how far Homecoming made it! I fought for it at the beginning of the game, but kinda dropped it since there are better remaining shows. The last scene in the diner between Julia Roberts and Stephan James is honestly one of my favorite scenes on television.

Yes! After people were fighting for it early on, I decided to check it out and really enjoyed it. I thought Julia and Stephan had a really nice chemistry and the story kept me hooked throughout.

Eliminated:

Looking
Homecoming

Vera

Tom has already volunteered to do the write-up for Vera, so @*Wallace is responsible for Looking and Homecoming (unless anyone else wants to volunteer to write for those shows instead).

@*Diana can post her nominations when she’s ready. No need to wait for write-ups to be posted first.

34 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I'll do Looking 😪

42 minutes ago, vee_ said:

Saving Sense8 😞

Ahh I'm sorry, Vee.  :( 

30 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

@*Wallace, proposition for you since I haven’t done my writeup yet... wanna trade the Proud Family write up for the Homecoming one? That way we each do a show we are more familiar with/more attached to? 

Let me know! Either way I’ll get mine in tomorrow morning :yes:

Oooh that's a perfect idea! Totally works for me. :yes: Thanks for this offer, Kaley.  :hug: 

8 hours ago, .Rei said:

by the way have you watched Toy Boy??? I feel like is a show that would appeal to the both of us. 

Planning to start watching it after I finish The Circle

Not yet but it's also on my list :dead: