Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

source.gif

:hug:❤️  

9 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Wally's round is next. Time for this to happen.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, vee_ said:

Wally's revenge 😱

:giggle: 

9 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

hell yeah yes GIF

Madea. ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

source.gif

:dead: 

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I was looking through the early nominations of the game and seeing what was still around and Alexa & Katie is the only show that was nominated in round one of cycle one and still lasted to this point. That's a huge accomplishment!

Whoa... Alexa & Katie was nominated on the very first round? 😮 Wow AMAZING it has gotten this far. Denise really put in a lot of work for that show. She should be proud getting A&K this far. ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I was looking through the early nominations of the game and seeing what was still around and Alexa & Katie is the only show that was nominated in round one of cycle one and still lasted to this point. That's a huge accomplishment!

:wub: :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Thank you! I worked hard to protect it every chance I got, since I didn't know that anyone else would be familiar with it or love it like me. I still wanted it to go further, but never imagined it'd get this far either. ❤️  

58 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Whoa... Alexa & Katie was nominated on the very first round? 😮 Wow AMAZING it has gotten this far. Denise really put in a lot of work for that show. She should be proud getting A&K this far. ❤️ 

I knew it was and was gonna talk about this in my write-up. :giggle: Aww. 😢 I did work hard really hard for it and feel successful, even though I still wasn't ready to let it go. 😢  Thank youuu. :hug: 

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

Victoria/Anne/anyone else who likes wrestling for whatever reason, did you two see that WWE is letting people access their library of content for free for the next month?

d generation x wrestling GIF by WWE

I pay for the network but I guess some of you could watch Wrestlemania out of boredom?

3 hours ago, miss denise said:

:wub: :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Thank you! I worked hard to protect it every chance I got, since I didn't know that anyone else would be familiar with it or love it like me. I still wanted it to go further, but never imagined it'd get this far either. ❤️  

I knew it was and was gonna talk about this in my write-up. :giggle: Aww. 😢 I did work hard really hard for it and feel successful, even though I still wasn't ready to let it go. 😢  Thank youuu. :hug: 

Omggg yeah I had no idea but wowzers. :omg: Very impressive work and you should feel successful. Awww i know you weren't. :(  You're welcome!

Still working on noms but getting close to finalizing them!

32 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Sola... 

I accept lots of your nonsense as part of your charm, but there's no disrespecting the 9th Wonder of the World Chyna 😠

triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

Don't get mad, I legit didn't know her.  I don't know anything about wrestling.  I know the name but not a face to put to it.  

Edited by Solaris

Figuring out these nominations were SUPER difficult. And sorry if I took so long. I didn’t want to go the do the same thing as some rounds as I am sure many people are tired of saving the same shows. :lmao: But enjoy!

source.gif

NOMINATIONS:
Bates Motel
Broadchurch
Downton Abbey
Las chicas del cable
Looking
Succession
The Sopranos 

Vera

Weeds

Fleabag