The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

1 hour ago, ButterflyEffect said:

Lmao for real. If you were going to cheat you'd think they'd do a better job at it. No senate, losing ground in the house, no "landslide" as was projected. 

Also lol that Trump is out golfing right now. A fitting conclusion.

yep

Edited by bswanson

43 minutes ago, psterina said:

If the things that have taken place, took place? YES.  I want the will of the people, to win out. And  .... I have no doubt, that it will   :))  

Because of all the shenanigans, and .... I have brought some of them here, for you all to see, it's all going to court, starting with Pennsylvania. This is all going to Federal Court.

A few states, mostly the ones, with the software that switched the votes, from Trump to Biden  ( I posted that a few posts ago, for you all to see) will all go to court

And THIS, is where it is REALLY going to get interesting. So .... keep your eyes open. It really, is not over, it's really just begun

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/election-rumors-debunked

its #5 the computer Glitch clam has been debunked 

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m ready to move on to 2022 and 2024. My early favorite for 2024 is DeSantis, although Rubio is probably more electable. I think I’d be happy with either of them. 

Nikki Haley please.....she is charismatic AF.  Also, Haley vs Harris would be epic.

35 minutes ago, bswanson said:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/election-rumors-debunked

its #5 the computer Glitch clam has been debunked 

Because I am a registered democrat, I having been getting tons of email, from all of the different sites.  Daily. Like 60+ a day (not making this up). I just got an email, from N Pelosi's team, asking for $$ to fight lawsuits, that Trump's teams filed. At this point in time, it's 3 states (Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania). 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Congrats to President elect Joe Biden! He certainly wasn't my top choice I voted for Warren in the primaries but he got the job done so that's a good thing. Also massive congrats to Harris on her historic achievement I am super happy for her as well!

Agree. Biden was probably my last choice of the Democrats and was undecided up until a few days before voting if I would leave the ballot blank. But he is a decent man who is overcome a lot of tragedy to get here. I'm happy for him

1 hour ago, bswanson said:

question for the Trump supporters here, just wondering if things were reversed with like the late PA ballots  would you al be saying the same things. would you say Biden should file lawsuits like Trump is? 

We wouldn't have to say anything, the media would blast it across the stratosphere. REEEEEEEE would be the leftist cry. Conservatives are conservative. We don't scream at the sky. We are much calmer and don't let emotion and mental instability rule our lives. We have the best looking people also. You have cackling hens like Harris and Hillary, mental people on their death bed like Joe. #Batacathcare

4 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

We wouldn't have to say anything, the media would blast it across the stratosphere. REEEEEEEE would be the leftist cry. Conservatives are conservative. We don't scream at the sky. We are much calmer and don't let emotion and mental instability rule our lives. We have the best looking people also. You have cackling hens like Harris and Hillary, mental people on their death bed like Joe. #Batacathcare

So the opposite of what your leader is doing.

2 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

Trump and Pence are attractive?? There's a type for everyone I guess

The dems had the most attractive people in the last cycles

https://www.google.com/search?q=tulsi+gabbard&rlz=1CCLKNW_enUS727US786&sxsrf=ALeKk00hFguy5fva4PieHIO6_EiRz7W0Kw:1604778855370&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjq6PeMm_HsAhUPqlkKHbPfA4wQ_AUoAnoECAsQBA&biw=1366&bih=665#imgrc=W72Ziwcn7HEoYM

https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/steve-chapman/ct-omalley-president-iowa-democratic-perspec-0723-20150722-column.html

14 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Congrats to President elect Joe Biden! He certainly wasn't my top choice I voted for Warren in the primaries but he got the job done so that's a good thing. Also massive congrats to Harris on her historic achievement I am super happy for her as well!

What historic achievement has Harris achieved? She couldn't win the primary and was only used to get the black vote because Joe couldn't.

12 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Don't be upset your side is ugly. You fit right in with that green skin.

11 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

What historic achievement has Harris achieved? She couldn't win the primary and was only used to get the black vote because Joe couldn't.

I think Joe would have gotten the same amount of black votes, regardless of who his VP pick was. Could have been Pete B. Wouldn’t matter. Some Dems will say they only supported Biden because of her, but I call BS. They were voting against Trump, not for Biden or Harris. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, bswanson said:

seems like many of the lawsuits are being debunked like the computer glitch so those will be throw out, he may have a few legit ones, but it wont change the outcome 

:))   Well ..... we will see. Won't we? Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, are the 1st 3 to be filed, if they haven't been, already.  I believe, that it's going to be 9 states, altogether.  They've been gathering the evidence.  That's why it's taken so long.  There are many different ways, that fraud has taken place (Dead Peoples Votes,  Multiple Voting. Software Glitches, Faked, Tossed, Burned, Hidden, Post Stamped Mail-In Ballots).  Now HOW, would those last five mentioned, be found?     :giggle:   THIS, is where pure genius, has stepped in.  

51 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

:rofl:

16 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

And yet ....  it was Joe Biden who enacted into law,  locking up people for just possessing marijuana, and it ended up, with thousands, and thousands of black men, sentenced to prison for it.  And, as Tulsi Gabbard EXPOSED Kamala Harris, for locking up over 1500 people of color, just for possessing marijuana. So .... spare me. Talk & tears, are cheap. I guess we need to be reminded of this, yet again  

5 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

Fetishes stretch far and wide. Oompa Loompa fetish? Orange juice fetish?

I don't judge. To each their own...lmao.

Better than being green with envy for four straight years. Screaming in the night and crying yourself to sleep afraid of Russians under your bed or make believe quid pro quo deals by Trump all the while turning a blind eye to Joes corruption. Yeah, you're a tool.

Just now, Nutterbutter said:

Better than being green with envy for four straight years. Screaming in the night and crying yourself to sleep afraid of Russians under your bed or make believe quid pro quo deals by Trump all the while turning a blind eye to Joes corruption. Yeah, you're a tool.

I don't live in your country. I enjoy watching you clowns though, you've been a great source of entertainment for the past four years. Am I a tool? Yeah, maybe I'm a tool today. But you? You'll be stupid forever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, psterina said:

:))   Well ..... we will see. Won't we? Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, are the 1st 3 to be filed, if they haven't been, already.  I believe, that it's going to be 9 states, altogether.  They've been gathering the evidence.  That's why it's taken so long.  There are many different ways, that fraud has taken place (Dead Peoples Votes,  Multiple Voting. Software Glitches, Faked, Tossed, Burned, Hidden, Post Stamped Mail-In Ballots).  Now HOW, would those last five mentioned, be found?     :giggle:   THIS, is where pure genius, has stepped in.  

if your talking about the burned ballot video from eric trump that was fake those ballots were not legit ones and thrown out. fact checked. and many of the other things you and others have posted have been debunked too. so Bide nis gonna win just accept it.