SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

4 minutes ago, gabegir45 said:

Someone please bring her back for me when we get to the bring back portion of the game. :broken:

Diana, Rei and I all love her, so there's a good chance she can come back. ❤️ (Maybe Derek too but I don't know his faves).

38 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

For the first time... the host gets to pick someone during the bring back round 💀

I wouldn't object to it. Make it happen, Amanda. ❤️

30 minutes ago, gabegir45 said:

Of course she gets cut instead of the random fodder she's up against. LOL.

Ughh I know. Hardly surprised but still sad. :( 

Shauna Noland (Season 3)

tumblr_mkpnxjrPei1r1aobco1_r1_500.gif

Shauna Noland is my pick for elimination because she inevitably lasts far too long in these games. Shauna danced two good solos and suddenly people are blind to the fact that all of her routines were very bad. As part of the legendary Season 3, Shauna really does not compare where she does not compete. She is just another perfect example of an overhyped competition scene contemporary woman. Shauna was partnered with Jimmy for the first two weeks of the competition, dancing a Tyce Diorio Broadway routine on the first night of the season. Shauna danced a Dave Scott Hip-Hop routine the following week, which landed her in the bottom. Though she lost her partner, Shauna saved herself after a good solo. Unfortunately for Shauna, she was partnered with Cedric for her final two weeks. At least this partnership gave us the iconically bad "I Thought We Had" Contemporary routine from Mia Michaels, which consisted of Shauna dancing by herself while Cedric does...nothing. LOL. She kept herself safe and Cedric as well, which is hilarious. During Week 4, Shauna danced a disastrously bad Mambo routine with Cedric. This landed her in the bottom once again, but she could not save herself with her good solo skills. Anya and Jaimie >>> Shauna anyways. Though Shauna deserves props for dancing to "Zombie" by The Cranberries. I am perfectly fine with this cut tbh.

SAVING: Anya Garnis (Season 3)

Marissa Milele

xOeOiDW.png 

Let's just get this over with as it was the battle of the season 12 girls to see which one I would cut as leaving Martha vs Melody seemed kinda harsh to Wallace so I just cut the one who lasted the least amount of the two which was Marissa. She placed in the top 16 while Alexia was top 14 and is also from Utah so I'll leave her for Wallace :giggle:anyway like I said Marissa was top 16 on season 12 which had a actual good dancer win so no big loss here. Cutting her the morning after her team chocked in their NFL champion game too and I oop.

Saving: Melody Lacayanga

CHELSEA TRAILLE

Chelsea Instagram

Chelsea+Traille+Burlesque+UK+Film+Premie

Chelsea was a contestant on Season 4. She is one of the most beautiful women anywhere, not just SYTYCD. She also has an amazing speaking voice. Everything about her screams "STAR" so I'm not surprised she was cast on the show. She was partnered with Thayne, and I discussed their partnership in my Thayne cut post. Thayne is a great dancer but I wouldn't have guessed he would outlast Chelsea when the season started. Chelsea survived a bottom 3 against Susie Garcia but she was eliminated the week after when up against Comfort and Kourtni. The match-ups during Season 4 were just weird, particularly with regard to the contemporary guys. Anyway, at the beginning of the season I thought that she would make Top 10, but she wasn't able to pop enough early on and unfortunately went out at Top 16. I chose to cut her because I think the other contestants had 1 or 2 memorable routines, while Chelsea got stuck with mediocre choreo.

Since the show Chelsea was in Burlesque with Cher, Christina Aguilera, Julianne Hough, and Kristen Bell. Check out her Instagram for her latest, which is... influencer? traveler? interior designer? Air BnB? I don't know, but there are lots of pretty pictures.

Save Jessi

lol Love the shout-outs, Diana.  :giggle: #bless at the Melody save there too and making my decision easier there.

Ah I know Chelsea T didn't have a great run, although  I really like her Cha-Cha but she was really nice and sweet when I met her so that always sticks with me. ❤️

With me being last my decision should be obvious..... save Martha, cut Alexia. And oh sugar, my round is next and I'm nowhere near ready for it. :dead:

1 hour ago, reimaldonado said:

Wally ignoring that I spared Melody black viola davis GIF

Aww noo, I do greatly appreciate that Rei. :hug: Thank you. ❤️

1 hour ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

And me. 😐

You cut Chelsie, so you did enough damage. 😢  But thanks for not cutting Melody, which I did actually expect you to do instead.

Amelia Lowe

10369299_521298451344909_1705036124_n1.j

Amelia Lowe is a contemporary that appeared on season 9 of the show. Amelia was heavily featured during the auditions and seemed like an early frontrunner. Amelia danced an Stacey Tookie contemporary routine during the showcase along Janaya, Dareian and Matthew that was really bland and boring. For the live show she was paired with Will and together they danced a total of 4 routines together that ranged from really great to outright terrible. They did a not hip hop routine from NappyTabs to Lovecats that was really great and I find underrated by most.

During the second week they did a really great Sonya contemporary routine that was the highlight from both dancers run and it was one of the best routine of that season. 

During the third week they danced a Mandy jazz routine that was terrible and one of the worst of the season imo. But again nearly all routines that week were terrible.

Their final week together they danced a reprise of the Butt Dance that, as expected, was terrible cause no other dancers than Evan and Randi would have done justice to that dance. 

Both dancers found themselves in the bottom 6 during that week and Amelia did a solo that I don't remember to a solo that I dont remember so let's link her audition instead 🙂

Since that was a double elimination Amelia and Janelle, ended up being cut in favor of Audrey, Lindsay, Witney, Tiffany and Eliana. A cut that didn't hurt cause the only two girls that we're worthy of being in the top 10 were Queen Witney and Tiffany (I said something nice about Tiffany 🙂 )

Saving Cristina Santana