SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Eliana has been off the deep end for a while now unfortunately. What did she do now

Weird Mel Gibson praise/worship/defending/idek

Ā 

Witney remains the true winner on the womenā€™s side of S9 ā¤ļø

52 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm starting to see more posts about Serge. Allen Genkin and Kristyn Burtt for example. Familiar faces in the comments of those posts but nothing about what happened.

He was teaching classes over the weekend, so I'm assuming it's sudden. People may not be comfortable sharing or they just don't know yet. :(

• Sad 1

• 2 years later...
On 3/11/2020 at 2:10 PM, Elliott said:

JENNA JOHNSON

Post-show, Jenna continued her trend of exclusively dancing with gay men and returned as an all star in season 11 to dance with Rudy. She was a part of season 13... briefly, then returned in S14 to partner Kiki Nyemchek in a season-long partnership that ultimately placed 4th. This was the season when Jenna grew on me exponentially, and I started being a fan before too long. Turns out @totes4totesĀ was right all along. After that, she wentĀ over into DWTS and started being a true ally. I'm being dramatic, but Jenna has embraced that she almost always gets either the openly gay male contestants or the contestants with a big gay following. Her relationship with Val Chmerkovskiy earned her way toooooooooo much undeserved hate from Val fangirls, but she always clapped back in an iconic fashion in the comments, or by being petty and posting photos of her and an almost-naked Val to her story.Ā Again. A true LGBTQ ally.

Ā 

Here are some of my favourite Jenna routines over the years:

TBQH Elliott being a Jenna Johnson fan is the biggest success of my decade-long PRO Jenna Propaganda campaign on this forum

• Haha 1