SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

Alexia Meyer

]BraveGraveFrenchbulldog-small.gifSnarlingBackCod-small.gif

It’s kinda funny to me since I saved Alexia in a  past round, and I can’t remember which round that was…. probably one of Andrew’s first round? Or someone else’s but now i am here cutting Alexia. It was an easy choice here as I like Martha much more. Time to discuss Alexia Meyer.

Alexia is a Lyrical Jazz dancer from Season 12’s Stage vs. Street competition, who was apart of Team Stage. She made it all the way to the Top 14 where she was eliminated in that double (4 person) elimination alongside Kate, Ariana and Yorelis. This may be a ~shocker to people, but I was quite indifferent towards Alexia or we can say I mildly liked her, but no enough to call myself a fan. Her dances included a Jazz to "New Dorp New York" with Hailee & Marissa (where I thought she was the weakest dancer in), Contemporary to “Until We Go Down" with Virgil & Megz (easily her best dance, imo), Contemporary to “All Waters” with Jaja & Derek (which I don’t remember), Hip-Hop to "Flex (Ooh Ooh Ooh)" with Neptune (which i did really enjoy, would class this as my 2nd fave from her) and a Burlesque Jazz to “Circus Fish” with Ariana (which was a HOT MESS and one of the biggest bus routines I’ve ever seen on this show). So yeah there when we all saw that dance, we knew there was no way Alexia (or Ariana) were gonna make it through - even with Derek Piquette out there being a hot mess in the “Worth It” routine too.

All in all, I liked about 2 or 3 dances from Alexia, but she wasn’t a particularly memorable contestant. And she’s done well lasting this long, so cheers to that. And I’ll close this with my favorite routine of hers, the Contemporary to “Until We Go Down.”

Saving: Martha Nichols

tumblr_m6onvw2O3K1rzha92o2_250.gif

Chelsea Hough

KZrzM7T.jpg

I am going to be petty like all of you have been this whole cycle and cut not the worst dancer of the bunch but the one I want out. She is really liked around here and know if I don’t cut her she will be saved for the million time so I’ll just do my own thing and beat to my own drum and cut her. She made it to the top ten during season 15 which is a nice accomplishment. I am not going to sit here and say she isn’t a good dancer because she was one but I just liked other dancers more that season. She is stunning though.

Saving: Emily James

Edited by *Diana