Jump to content
idolforums.com
*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Melissa somehow being saved twice. I should have cut her. 🙂:dead:

That would have been petty. :wub: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, *Wallace said:

That would have been petty. :wub: 

Queen of causing Janette to FINALLY get eliminated in season five :wub: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

adam sandler youre gonna die clown GIF

mah girl so so pretty omg i love this GIF

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

Lol this is me to half of the things you say on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jstxanothrxstory said:

Queen of causing Janette to FINALLY get eliminated in season five :wub: 

Gross. 🤢

 

And of course her hot mess Cha-Cha gets looked over and forgotten about. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

And of course her hot mess Cha-Cha gets looked over and forgotten about. 🙄

She was just channeling her Kat McPhee Top 5 week by having the best and worst routine of the night. What an icon. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

She was just channeling her Kat McPhee Top 5 week by having the best and worst routine of the night. What an icon. :wub:

How dare you compare Katharine and Melissa to each other. 🙄 Boy I oughta.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kameron Bink

Ariana DeBose

Janaya French

Ariana Crowder

 

These are my options, right? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cut Janaya French

Save Ariana Crowder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

adam sandler youre gonna die clown GIF

mah girl so so pretty omg i love this GIF

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

 

LMAO

 

I love Genessy and Slavik! Best part of Season 15! They're just fresher in my mind since I'm re-watching the seasons in reverse order right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I love Genessy and Slavik! Best part of Season 15!

patrick star GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

 

LMAO

 

I love Genessy and Slavik! Best part of Season 15! 

You lost me at this. 💔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, *Wallace said:

You lost me at this. 💔

No shade from the people who thought Jensen was good, thanks. ❤️

Edited by jstxanothrxstory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

No shade from the people who thought Jensen was good, thanks. ❤️

You can sit down. You shade my favorites all of the time. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

Kameron Bink

Ariana DeBose

Janaya French

Ariana Crowder

 

These are my options, right? :unsure:

Is @reimaldonado sticking with the Melinda save? unsure.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gabegir45 said:

Is @reimaldonado sticking with the Melinda save? unsure.gif

yes I am.. since Melissa is also being saved by Derek 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, reimaldonado said:

yes I am.. since Melissa is also being saved by Derek 👍

OK!

 

@jstxanothrxstory you can choose from:

 

Kameron Bink

Ariana DeBose

Janaya French

Ariana Crowder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

Cut Janaya French

Save Ariana Crowder

I already posted my decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

I already posted my decision. 

Oh. I didn't finish reading through the whole thread I guess. :dead: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you wanna make it easy on yourself, just edit in Kameron’s elimination in the OP since I don’t see Andrew saving him over lesbian icon Ariana DeBose. :haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol c'mon y'all. I'm not that predictable 😂

 

But yes, save Ariana DeBose and cut Kameron Bink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...