SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

I donā€™t know why I randomly thought of this, but does anyone else remember that rumour that went around that Randi was actually kicked off of S5 because she was pregnant?

Ā 

ObviouslyĀ it wasnā€™t true but I remember it being a legit rumour. :haha:Ā 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I donā€™t know why I randomly thought of this, but does anyone else remember that rumour that went around that Randi was actually kicked off of S5 because she was pregnant?

Ā 

ObviouslyĀ it wasnā€™t true but I remember it being a legit rumour. :haha:Ā 

I did not hear of this. :dead:Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Didn't they do a pregnancy hip hop dance or something really lame like that

LOL yess. :dead:Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Halo. :wub:Ā 

I'll always like that routine for that song choice alone. :wub:

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Didn't they do a pregnancy hip hop dance or something really lame like that

Yes. :dead:Ā Although that theme doesn't seem asĀ bad now in the wake of what Chris Scott and Pharside &Ā Phoenix have made us suffer through. :haha:Ā 

6 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Although that theme doesn't seem asĀ bad now in the wake of what Chris Scott and Pharside &Ā Phoenix have made us suffer through. :haha:Ā 

You mean you donā€™t like P&Pā€™s extremely UNproblematic hip-hop to Iā€™m Really Hot?

22 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You mean you donā€™t like P&Pā€™s extremely UNproblematic hip-hop to Iā€™m Really Hot?

Ā 

That routine could be legendary without the nasty appropriation and Yellow Face. What a shame.

Just now, Deeee said:

That routine could be legendary without the nasty appropriation and Yellow Face. What a shame.

And without J*shua's presence in it. But alsoĀ #throwback to that night when @totes4totesĀ and I had to explain to farrrrrrr too many people why Gaby being in yellowface wasn't acceptable!Ā Though the ninja/geisha costuming didn't bother me that much. It was cringe, but I've come to expect that from this show.

Just now, Elliott said:

And without J*shua's presence in it. But alsoĀ #throwback to that night when @totes4totesĀ and I had to explain to farrrrrrr too many people why Gaby being in yellowface wasn't acceptable!Ā Though the ninja/geisha costuming didn't bother me that much. It was cringe, but I've come to expect that from this show.

Ā 

Ahh yes. Somehow the racism of the routine distracted me from the domestic abuser that danced in it. YIKES. A routine that is probably best forgotten. LOL.

Ā 

I remember farrrrr too many people not caring or agreeing with either of you as well. LOL.

Just now, Deeee said:

And the routine was probably better off because of these changes.

I took a video of it but it's not the best quality because our seats were so far back: :haha:

Ā 

Ā 

It is incredibly hard to find videos from the SYTYCD tours as of late on YT.