SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

Sara Von Gillern

sctjcrpbpy0n7akz35y2_400x400.jpeg

Okay soo based of the four remaining i was left with, Sara was an easy cut at this point. I like her well enough and think sheā€™s talented but I like the other 3 much more. And I was eventually going to target her if I hadnā€™t done so already. Oh waitā€¦ I did nominate her last round. Letā€™s talk about Sara.

Ā 

Sara Von Gillern is a B-Girl/Breakdancer from Season 3 of SYTYCD. For the start of the season, well the first 3 weeks of the season - she danced with JesĆŗs Solorio, where they danced a Pop-Jazz, Paso Doble and Krump. Their Pop-Jazz was definitely amazing and their standout routine. I enjoyed their Paso and Krump although neither were too great. I canā€™t remember which dance of theirs I preferred? They were in the Bottom 3 where Sara survived and JesĆŗs got eliminated. Sara would get a new partnership with Pasha where they were together for two weeks - dancing a West Coast Swing and a Jazz. I really loved their WCS and that was definitely my favorite dance o Saraā€™s (alongside her Pop-Jazz). As for the ā€œBody Languageā€ Jazzā€¦ā€¦. well the less said, the better. I find that to be one of the most overrated routines on the show and a dance I will never get so yeah. Then Top 10 night, Sara danced a Disco with Neil, which haas really entertaining and lots of fun. Then on Top 8 night, Sara danced an Argentine Tango and Hip-Hop with Danny (RIP King Danny :( ). Their AT was really good but that Hip-Hop was kind of a hot mess.Ā 

Ā 

Sooo after that Sara was eliminated at Final 8. I was fine with her going at this point, as i preferred the other 3 girls in the Top 6 more than her. Unpopular opinion yeah I know but itā€™s my opinion and itā€™s never changing. I donā€™t know exactly where Sara ranks but well done to her ranking this high. Iā€™ll post my favorite dances of Saraā€™s belowā€¦.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Saving: Lauren Froderman

Ā 

BrokenAdventurousHake-size_restricted.gi

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Love Sara, but out of the options this is the right choice.

Ā 

I don't know Rei well enough to know whether Janette vs. Gaby will be difficult for him.

Thanks. It was an easy decision. Well done to her fans getting her this far.

Ā 

Ooh i don't envy Rei for this decision. :shiver:

Janette Manrara

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Not a cut I'm thrilled to make but as usual there were some terrible nominations and some questionable saves so here I am I guess. Janette Manrara is a salsa dancer that appeared on season 5 of the show. Janette made it all the way to the top 8 where she was eliminated in a "shocking cut". I do think she deserved to make it to the top 6 at least but given that she was "robbed" only by Melissa I wasn't too bothered about it. Janette slayed the first half of the competition along Brandon where they were clearly the best couple producing standouts after standouts. Her Disco, Cha Cha, Argentine tango and Jazz are definitely amazing and among the best routines of the season. Unfortunately for Janette, her run after splitting with Brandon wasn't as amazing as she got to danceĀ with clearly weaker partners and receivedĀ underwheelming choreography. All her routines were fine (Hip hop, Jazz and Rumba), but definitely not on the same level of greatness she achieved with Brandon. Nowadays, one can see Janette as a pro on Strictly Come Dancing where I believe she met her husband who is a hottie too so she's clearly doing great.Ā 

Ā 

Saving Gaby Diaz

Ā 

Edited by .Rei

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I donā€™t.

Ā 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ā 

Although I will say..... I predicted and fear you were going to cut her this round, and was surprised you didn't. Soo thank you for not doing that. But I understand the mission of your actual cut. :haha:Ā 

19 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Anyone who didn't nominate or cut Jacque/Chelsie/Makenzie gets an extra final cut lololol

Then I'm goood! :wub:Ā Ā 

Ā 

Although I don't think Jacque ranks that high for Amanda. :haha:Ā 

VQbiVID.png

Ā 

Ivan has won for season 2.

Ā 

Our season finales:

Ā 

Season 1: Artem Chigvintsev, Blake McGrath, AshlĆ©Ā Dawson, Nick Lazzarini

Season 2: Ivan Koumaev, Donyelle Jones, Natalie Fotopoulos, Travis Wall

Season 11: Tanisha Belnap, Ricky Ubeda, Rudy Abreu, Emilio Dosal

Season 13: Kida Burns, Ruby Castro, Jordan Nata'e Wandick, Tate McRae

Season 15: Slavik Pustovoytov, Magda Fialek, Genessy Castillo, Darius Hickman

Season 16: Bailey MuƱoz, Gino Cosculluela, Mariah Russell, Ezra Sosa

57 minutes ago, Elliott said:

lol What? I think I rememberĀ  Chelsie beingĀ her #1 and Makenzie around Top 5. I know she loves Jacque too but didn't know if Jacque wasĀ like within her Top 5 or as high as them? That's what I was referring to. :haha:Ā