SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Sabra didn’t vote for Trump so Wally made the correct choice. 🙂 

OOOH LOL no wonder you and Andrew didn't fight hard for the Di Lellos. :dead:  Political views don't influence my thoughts though but glad you approve. :haha: 

Just now, Elliott said:

It was Allison doing ballroom, so there’s probably a reason for that. 

She didn't do ballroom in Season 7. :haha:😛 

ALTHOUGH we can talk about how they brought Alex in for that Paso Doble with Jenna in Season 10. :dead: 

Alex didn't dance paso with Allison ever I don't think. He did paso with Jenna on Season 10. On Season 7 he danced Hallelujah, a weird jazz with Misha, hip-hop with Twitch, and was slated to dance a ballroom piece with Anya choreographed by JT Thomas when he got injured doing Bollywood rehearsal.

17 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Alex didn't dance paso with Allison ever I don't think. He did paso with Jenna on Season 10. On Season 7 he danced Hallelujah, a weird jazz with Misha, hip-hop with Twitch, and was slated to dance a ballroom piece with Anya choreographed by JT Thomas when he got injured doing Bollywood rehearsal.

Oh his Paso with Jenna must be the one I’m thinking of :haha: My bad. I’ll edit my write up when I get home

Ashleigh Di Lello

image5434367.jpg

Well danggg this last round went SUPERRR fast. And I am nowhere near prepared to come up with my own nominations. :dead: Well jeez, never imagined a time I would be down to the last two dancers but at least its an easy decision - where I loved Sabra and really liked Ashleigh….. not sure if Ashleigh would have been my top choice to cut but…… i got no other options but to do this so yeah. :lmao: Let’s get to the chase and talk about Ashleigh.

Ashleigh Di Lello is a Latin ballroom dancer from Orem, Utah who was on the 6th season of SYTYCD. On the showcase episode, she danced a Samba with Karen and her husband, Ryan. For the first half of the season, Ashleigh was part of the power couple partnership with Jakob Karr. I will admit, I didn’t start off really caring for them on the first two weeks - where they danced a Broadway and a Viennese Waltz. Both of those dances were fairly good but not dances I really remember. They started growing a bit on me on Top 16 wee with their Jazz. But it was their last two weeks on Top 14 and Top 12 where they danced a Lyrical Hip-Hop, Lyrical Jazz and Cha-Cha and I absolutely loved all 3 of those dances. :wub: Soo this was when I was starting to become an Ashleigh fan (same with Jakob).

So after she broke away from Jakob in the Top 10 stages of the show, I do think Ashleigh struggled quite a bit at this point. She danced a Contemporary and Hip-Hop with Legacy. Neither of these dances were great nor did I care for them - and i remember that Hip-Hop being really bad despite me loving the song, “Slow Down.” So Top 8 week was tricky, as Ashleigh dislocated her shoulder during the rehearsals for one of her dances, her Bollywood. So she was not given the doctors permission to dance that week and had to sit out. She was supposed to dance a Hip-Hop and Bollywood with Russell that week. She still had enough votes to avoid being in the Bottom 2. Then on the finale, she danced with all of the men in the finals - a Lyrical Jazz with Russell, a Foxtrot with Jakob and a Contemporary with Ryan. I liked her Lyrical Jazz and Contemporary the most. Then on the finale results show, Ashleigh danced a Jive with Ryan, which I also really loved from her. 

Ashleigh bested her husband in the results to get 5th - but finished lower than Russell, Jakob, Kathryn and Ellenore. She did do really well to get to the final (and with her husband too, how cute) and congrats to her doing so. I’m not sure what she’s up to but I do believe I saw she and Ryan have a baby (who is not a baby anymore) so congrats to them for that. My favorites from her were her Lyrical Hip-Hop, Lyrical Jazz and Cha-Cha with Jakob, Lyrical Jazz with Russell, Contemporary & Jive with Ryan - so I will link some of those below.

Saving: Sabra Johnson

tumblr_mkphcafFa71r1aobco1_400.gifv

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

I mean if you post your nominations soon I could just do my save/cut now and not tomorrow and last like usual 🙂

Lol the round just went and happened so fast. :lmao: I'm working on it though. 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

ugh I forgot how bogus it was that Ryan and Ashleigh didn’t get a ballroom in the finale because Nigel said it’d give them an unfair advantage but then Kathryn and Jakob got a contemporary too. 🙄

Lol WTH at this? That is so ridiculous. :rolleyes:  

47 minutes ago, Solaris said:

this is the worst thing I have seen in a long time.

:rolleyes: