2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Stacy's never gonna make Top 20 as long as Elliott's a ranker. :haha: 

I'd let her make the Top 20 if Drew Lachey did. 🙂

MAYBE SHE'LL MAKE IT THIS TIME. I could change my mind. 👼 

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You know what, maybe I will cut Apolo as payback for Kelly's cut. Or maybe I'll cut Stacy.

Find out when my write-up gets posted within the next 30 minutes. 🙂

Neither of these cuts will hurt me. 

I have accepted that Stacy will never reach the finals with you as a player, and at least Apolo made the finals in Version 1.0 - AKA the greatest Rankdown ever!

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Who nominated Kelly? I just want to talk.😕

If it makes you feel better, had Nyle been nominated I would have spared Kelly. Blame everybody in the public for acting as if Nyle deserves to come this far in the Rankdown!

e76ad6abc5b9cb9feb71779a44314c3e

[font=georgia[Faye Tozer was not my first choice to cut, neither my second choice to cut but she was my third choice cut hence why I am cutting her - now people can stop saying there's too many internationals despite them being more talented than some of the dancer left in this rankdown - honestly, she doesn't deserve to leave but it was easier to give a write-up to her than some of the remaining nominees. Let's start this write-up by introducing Faye Tozer - she is best known in the UK as a member of the singing group, Steps. She then appeared on the 16th series of Strictly Come Dancing where she was partnered with Giovanni Pernice - I actually did watch this series as there was a few celebrities that I enjoyed in the cast. Her and Giovanni were quite the strong pair - they started the competition with a Cha-Cha-Cha where they scored a 29 out of 40 which isn't bad for a first dance. As the competition progressed, her dancing and score improved - one of her first moment was the Quickstep to "You're The One That I Want". Other memorable routines of hers include both of her theatre Jazz to "Fever", the charleston, Argentine Tango, her VW, and showdance which was flawless. For her last 3 dances, she got a perfect score of 120! She ended up being a runner-up to Stacey Dooley. And now here's some of the routine I mentioned;

SAVING: COURTNEY ACT[/font]

APOLO ANTON OHNO

Gold Medal Olympics GIF by Team USA

I thought of cutting Stacey Keibler but since I've done that like three times in two rankdowns, I'm gonna do something else. And since I lost Kelly Monaco and Faye Tozer and James Hinchcliffe, I'm in full F*ck It mode and am just gonna cut Apolo here. 🙃 Apologies to his fans because this write-up won't be him justice, but I don't have any strong feelings over him as a contestant. Apolo Anton Ohno was the winner of season four after scoring five perfect scores, where he won alongside Julianne H*ugh so this a righteous cut since the H*ughs ruin everything good. With this cut, Laila Ali emerges as the winner of S4 in this rankdown which is a nice benefit; cutting Stacy would do no such thing since Drew Lachey was already robbed in this. 🙂 Apolo also returned in S15, aka All Stars where Kelly Monaco placed third despite the judges trying to bus her ❤️, where he was with Karina Smirnoff. It goes without saying that I much preferred him in All Stars to Season 4 owing entirely to his professional partner. At least he 

SAVE: Stacy Kiebler

Edited by Elliott

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Save Stacy

Cut Apolo

16 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Yuck at the Apolo cut.

But are we in opposite world? You’re saving Stacy for once?! 

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

lol I posted this backwards

Save Apolo

Cut Stacy

:dead: at all of this.

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

now people can stop saying there's too many internationals

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Well, everyone can stop complaining about internationals not being cut now.

Image result for i don't think i will

All those internationals nominated and 3 are being saved over the likes of Apolo, Kelly, and James because y'all can't behave