2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Why did I just now realize who this was? :rofl:

I swear I saw Amanda's posts of all of the internationals.

That is why I brought her to the Rankdown! I thought of Michelle Visage, but when everybody reminded me that The Queen of S Club 7 danced on SCD, I had to bring her in the game.

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I did. I'm just in mourning over the three top favourites I had for a final vote getting cut this close to the final round. 💔

Lost a lot of my top faves, the past few Rounds so I know the feels. :( 

Pixie Lott

giphy.gif

Pixie Lott is such a anomaly for me. I know she is famous and I know it's for music but I can't name a single Pixie Lott song to save my life. A true Rita Ora tea. In a twist I'm cutting an international and saving an international as well. Granted, I have no choice in the matter but I just thought it was funny. I have never watched Strictly Come Dancing so apologies in advance if this write-up doesn't do Pixie justice. Pixie Lott was partnered with Trent Whiddon on Strictly Come Dancing 12 She was considered to be one of the best contestants of the series and her elimination was considered a shock. Wikipedia is not working for me right now so I don't know where she placed. I wanna guess she was booted before the finals? Someone let me know.

6 hours ago, Stephhyy said:

I have just got home and have know idea who to cut and save between these two, as I haven't watched Strictly. If anyone wants to help me out (in any way shape of form), please do

Abbey please.

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Ahh I really do love them both... but I do think Artem deserves some better luck in this rankdown and I do like Kara more from the show. Still love Abbey though.

that's now twice you're coming after my pick.  I guess I need to axe yours!

Just now, Solaris said:

that's now twice you're coming after my pick.  I guess I need to axe yours!

I'm not coming after her, I'd love for them both to make it to the end. Out of the two I just personally prefer Kara... it's nothing to do with it being your pick so I don't see why my pick should have to take the hit for that. 🤷‍♀️

Just now, *Lily said:

I'm not coming after her, I'd love for them both to make it to the end. Out of the two I just personally prefer Kara... it's nothing to do with it being your pick so I don't see why my pick should have to take the hit for that. 🤷‍♀️

but it will.  Don't come for Abbey.  :haha:

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

but it will.  Don't come for Abbey.  :haha:

But I'm not coming for her! :haha:  I'd be disappointed whichever goes home but also it's getting hard at this point so someone has to go, they've both done great getting this far anyway.