2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

We always have some random names last til the end of the rankdown, I honestly love it, it makes it interesting :wub: I can’t wait for the year someone like Albert Reed lands in the top 20 because we all forget he exists.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Kelly Monaco

Jacoby Jones

Elizabeth Berkeley

Christina Milian

James Maslow

Alexa PenaVega

Nyle DiMarco

Kel Mitchell

What has become of this Rankdown? WHY ARE THEY ALL STILL HERE.

You leave Kellegend Monaco out of this 🙂 

WbTwikF.jpg

Another big update (since no matter what happens between Amber and Melissa, nothing changes)

Kelly, Stacy, Kristi, Lance, Melissa, Katherine, Rumer, Alexa, Nyle, and Evanna all join the winners circle! And a big congrats to Kelly, Stacy, Kristi, Lance, and Katherine for all going 3 for 3! Evanna has gone 2 for 2 as well (since she wasn't around for the first rankdown). Along with that, this is both Rumer and Nyle's first wins.

Pro Winners:

Mark - 4

Witney - 3

Tony - 2

Maksim - 2

Alec - 1

Lacey - 1

Dmitry - 1

Derek - 1

Karina - 1

Val - 1

Peta - 1

Alan - 1

Keo - 1

Edited by Alex95

Amber Riley

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8577-1385569900-38.

I like Melissa more than Amber, so this is an easy decision for me. Sorry to the Amber fans, but I think this is a great placement for her in this rankdown. Amber competed on season 17 and ended up winning the season. Which is great, but I always preferred Corbin to her during that season so I was disappointed that Corbin didn't win. She was the first of two Glee cast members to appear on the show, and her doing the show while Glee was still airing benefited her greatly. Amber had a lot of great routines though. Her week 1 Cha-Cha to Little Mix's "Wings" is amazing and earned her 27 points - I'm pretty sure she's the first celebrity in subsequent seasons to tie Kristi Yamaguchi in that regard? Other great routines from her were her Tango, Samba, Salsa, Jazz, Viennese Waltz (which earned her first perfect score of the season), her Charleston reprise, her Freestyle, and her fusion. She was also a part of the iconic Team FoxingAwesome dance from that season. She received a perfect score on all of her finale dances. Impressive. They could've done that without lowballing Corbin like they did on 2/3 of his dances, though. Amber is really great though and had numerous memorable dances. We all knew it was gonna come down to her and Corbin in the end and she ended up beating him out. I'm sure one of her bigger fans could give her a better write-up, but I just wasn't as invested in her so it's hard for me to give her a super detailed write-up and season 17 isn't the freshest in my memory right now, so. Again, sorry to her fans, but I can't bring myself to cut Melissa.

SAVING: Melissa Rycroft

To close the cycle off...

Public Nominations

Wrong-phone-numbers.jpg

Any member of the public is able to vote (yes that includes wildcards and former rankers). PM me the top five names you would like nominated. The higher they are on your list, the more likely they will be nominated. Also the sooner you send them in, the more likely you will be to get more nominations secured. 18 dancers will be nominated for our 9 rankers to cut and save. 24 hours to nominate starts now. PMs will close 24 hours from now at 10:30 and nominations will be posted at that time as well. You can either pm me here or dm me on twitter.

Edited by Alex95

Also glad with Amber's placement. I know IDF is mainly Team Corbin so I didn't expect her to make it super far, but I'm in the minority as she's one of my favorite winners. Worth noting that she is the only African-American woman to win DWTS... there should be more, but a great feat nonetheless. :wub:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Also glad with Amber's placement. I know IDF is mainly Team Corbin so I didn't expect her to make it super far, but I'm in the minority as she's one of my favorite winners. Worth noting that she is the only African-American woman to win DWTS... there should be more, but a great feat nonetheless. :wub:

Mya. :unsure: 

Just now, *Amanda said:

Alex including internationals gave me the idea to do a DWTS international rankdown (including Strictly, Australia, Ireland and some others). Please let me know if you'd be interested in participating in it.

No need when a fourth of the Top 40 here are international lmao

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

No need when a fourth of the Top 40 here are international lmao

:dead: 

Those chosen for this rankdown are only a fraction of the amazing celebrities who have appeared on the international versions. I think they deserve their own rankdown, especially when there's multiple threads in the DWTS section dedicated to international versions.

13 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Alex including internationals gave me the idea to do a DWTS international rankdown (including Strictly, Australia, Ireland and some others). Please let me know if you'd be interested in participating in it.

I'll sign up and then do the absolute bare minimum in my write-ups again :wub: