2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I didn't see the writeup when I did :dead:. Too much going on to pay attention to every little detail lol, anyone else could've noticed as well :haha: 

I didn’t realize his post was edited. :haha: 

Christina Milian

_9121AX6r5lRzd6NkJk8P3JP4LNfqKms1jzfktSt

Someone I have been meaning to target, but I always had bigger fish to fry. The struggle. It is so hard being petty. She was someone I enjoyed during her season. I thought she left too soon and definitely should have outlasted others. Is she a top tier competitor? Absolutely not. Did she deserve better? Yes She was paired up with professional dancer Mark Ballas. Was this when he was in a bit of a slump? Going a little crazy with chorography and kept out dancing his partner? Does not matter. They performed a cha cha, Charleston, foxtrot and contemporary. For whatever reason, she does not seem to have a wiki page. No stats on her highest and lowest scores of the season. Bummer. 

Saving Mel B

Edited by aliasocfan

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Me being forgotten as one of Kelly’s stans when I CREATED THE KELLY CROSS. 🙂 

I never forgot. I just don’t see the point in taking her to the finals when she is not better than anybody left. At all.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

You already cut one of my favorites so technically we would be even.

If that’s how you see it, sure. You act like I cut her maliciously. She is objectively weaker than nearly everybody remaining, and I am not allowing her into the finals where she’d receive multiple first place rankings.

Like I said, you may cut Normani friend. I’ll just take out a Spice Girl or a Cheetah Girl in return.