2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

vivica a fox GIF

Vivica A. Fox is best known for her work as an actress in movies such as Days of Our Lives, Living Dolls, Generations, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Independence Day to mention a few. She would later appear on the 3rd season of Dancing With The Stars where she was partnered with Nick Kosovich - I wonder what ever happened to him. Anyway, her journey on Dancing With The Stars was shortlived - she had potential but she was eliminated during the 4th week of the competition. They started the competition with a 22 out of 30 which is quite impressive; the remaining of her dances scored between a 24 and 27 which is also impressive. However, I don't remember much of her dances and at this point, she's a fodder in this rankdown hence why I have decided to cut her from this rankdown. 

SAVING: KATHERINE JENKINS

Snooki

giphy.gif

I am surprised she made it so far like how? Snooki is iconic on The Jersey Shore but on Dancing with the Stars? Not so much. Snooki was a contestant on the 17th season of Dancing with the Star. She placed 8th place and was partnered with Sasha Farber. Snooki is the second person from The Jersey Shore to compete on the show with the first being The Situation. Her lowest scoring dancing was the Rumba was received a 20 and her highest scoring dance was a Jazz/Samba which received a 27. I like Snooki but she can go now.

JR Martinez

Photo to add

sorry to have to cut JR, but when doing winner rankings a couple months ago I realised how many winners there are that I either love or really like. JR isn’t one of my least faves, he’s by no means a Donny or a Bobby, but S13 just kinda didn’t stand out to me and I didn’t find myself rooting for JR. He seems like a lovely guy with an inspirational story, and he had some great dances - Samba, Quickstep and Freestyle some personal faves - but I’m ok cutting him with these noms.

saving Mya

HANNAH BROWN

Hannah Brown. The Bachelor(ette) star. Apparently chose the wrong guy. DWTS winner. That’s pretty much all that there is to discuss with Hannah Brown, who managed to motivate Bachelor-nation enough that she became the first female champion since Laurie Hernandez, alongside Alan Bersten. It was because they didn’t get showmance’d, clearly. Anyway, since I’m a vocal Ally hater, I think people would naturally expect be to be Team Hannah but idc about her to be honest. I did think she was a solid contestant and I found that the judges seemed to nitpick her for the most minute things on occasion. But since she was the only contestant that season who never landed in the B2, I guess it’s because they were aware of her vote total. :haha: She did manage a few 10s throughout the season, but I don’t believe she received any 30s until the finale. If I’m wrong, I’m sure Diana or Amanda will correct me. I did remember really liking her routines the final couple of weeks, though, but I guess that’s also because half of the remaining options were S*an, Ally and Lauren. Anyway, of the list of nominations, she’s my least favourite of those I can do a quick write-up over. Nothing personal.

SAVE: Faye Tozer

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Snooki

giphy.gif

I am surprised she made it so far like how? Snooki is iconic on The Jersey Shore but on Dancing with the Stars? Not so much. 

Snooki was quite a good contestant, but realistically this is a great and fair spot for her to finish at. :yes: 

OohI think James and Kel are the last two standing for S28 - which kinda makes sense as they were the least polarizing faves/contestants of that season. :lmao:  

Based on the noms, I think the cuts/saves went pretty smoothly and well in this round. Thank goodness for that. :haha: Hmmmm there’s one contestant I’m hoping gets saved and kinda conflicted on the other two.

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also, I just realized that Nikki's elimination leaves Kara as the only Artem partner still in this.

The OG Artem relationship. :wub: 

Although I'm growing to love Nikki & Artem together too - but i'll always have a special place in my heart for Kara & Artem. ❤️ 

Adam Rippon

Image result for adam jenna dwts

Adam Rippon is an openly gay figure skater, who was a bronze medallist at the 2018 Winter Olympics. This led him to become one of the three figure skaters in the short-lived Athletes season that shouldn’t have existed. He was one of the front runners, due to his experience as a figure skater. Now in saying that, he also had Jenna Johnson, who had never won before and he really wanted to give Jenna his first win. If I remember correctly, he had one ballroom and one latin dance throughout the whole season (the season, lasting only 4 weeks) and had the first perfect score in his Jazz on the finale, however his freestyle wasn’t that great and was the most predictable winner of the final three. I am letting him go here because he was the easiest to do a writeup on and had he been on a regular season, he would have made more improvement.

SAVING: DANNY MAC

18 minutes ago, Stephhyy said:

Save Danny (per Wally request)

#bless, thanks Steph. ❤️ 

Adam was a really good winner for the Athletes season but his journey was kinda disappointing with only one full Latin and ballroom routine. Not his fault, as I blame the producers distributing styles on that.