ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #10

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands.The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pd2colRz0B1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alexandra! With three consecutive FCOs, you more than anyone have really come alive here in New Zealand. This picture is so eerie and unsettling... but in all the right ways. Great work yet again! Your score this week was 43.

Also safe is...

Krista - 52

Will Alasia and Raina please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Alasia, you've been a joy in this competition. We've seen such growth from where you were at in the beginning to where you are now. However, you've plateaued over the last few weeks. Raina, you've taken some of the most awe-inspiring pictures of the entire cycle, and you have the most editorial look out of anyone here. Like Alasia, though, you've plateaued. You should be rising in momentum at this point, but you're not.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pd2c39wgyT1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Raina. This week was definitely not your best, but your overall consistency was what got you through. You have to give it all you've got next week, though.

Alasia, this means you are out. 💔 You really are a firecracker of a personality, and so many of your pictures in this competition have been great. While you didn't do enough to make it all the way, you should be proud of just how far you did get. I think with a little more time and a little more practice, you could have a great career as a model. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pcm70rZJkQ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcred1p1qB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcrjyxtLgs1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcv71exiLl1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcx3hyr4KP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcxaov8qO91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcyyqsfABx1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcz4kjrevg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

IBz7oHa.jpg

5BUrban_Lux5D_Alasia03_28Ish_Holmes29.jp

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #10 POSTED! (C14)

ATM-S14-contestants001i-withlogo.jpg

Photoshoot #11.1 - CoverGirl Ad

-

Alexandra10_28Manny_Roman29.jpg

Alexandra

tumblr_pd2jshX1vS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Krista

tumblr_pd2l1ifuRw1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Raina

-

Photoshoot #11.2 - CoverGirl Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYuyAWV3Vg

Alexandra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkcEhIKZxD8&feature=emb_title

Krista and Raina

-

Like always, rank these pictures/commercials from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Thursday afternoon/evening, so you have about 40-44 hours to vote.

My Rankings - 

Ad:

1. Alexandra - This picture is gorgeous. I would've liked a bit more confidence in the expression, but I love that she's front and center here, and she looks absolutely stunning.

2. Raina - It's a beautiful picture of her for sure. I just think that it's a bit safe considering what she's capable of. I would've LOVED an ad like her Perfume shot.

3. Krista - Terrible. There's no way this was her best shot. The eyes are completely dead and looking in different directions. Just ugh. 

Commercial:

1. Krista - Her delivery here was full of personality. While I think her voice was a bit too harsh/loud, she came off as approachable and fun. Definitely a success for her.

2. Alexandra - This clip shows that she has a lot of charm and a nice speaking voice. I'm not sure if she would have had as much fun with the commercial as Krista, though.

3. Raina - Eh. She got through her lines at least, but her delivery was pretty ordinary, and her energy was low compared to Krista. Her take was just pretty boring.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL SHOOT POSTED! (C14)

Ad:

1. Alexandra - Stunning.

2. Krista - Horrid picture, but people are ranking Raina first for no reason so I don't feel bad for this.

3. Raina - Safe and boring.

Commercial:

1. Krista - Solid.

2. Alexandra - She would look stunning in motion and that was a good clip of her.

3. Raina - Safe and boring.