ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #6

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

giselle14.jpg?w=480

Giselle! This wasn't really a great week for any of you, but you had the best shot of the bunch. You've been called second in almost every other shoot so far, so I bet it's rewarding that you're finally coming out on top. Congratulations! Your score this week was 31.

Also safe are...

Adrianne - 32

Elyse - 48

Will Kesse and Shannon please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Kesse, your journey has been kind of perplexing. When you're good, you're great, but you've also had a number of terrible weeks, and this was one of them. We want you to be consistent, but so far, you've just been consistently unreliable. Shannon, you're also not the most consistent one here. You definitely have seen growth over the weeks, but this photo was very unimpressive. Just like Kesse, you haven't shown us that you have what it takes to be consistently strong.

Tallying up the scores, I was surprised to see just how close the two of you were. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person who is just narrowly staying is...

tumblr_p6456tnsj21x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Shannon. Your photo this week was not at all impressive, but it's ultimately what saved you this week since your overall score until this shoot was weaker than Kesse's. Just know that we're in the final stretch now, and you've got a lot of work to do if you want to make it all the way. 

Kesse, this means you are out. You've been a bright spirit and a positive presence in this competition, and we love that about you. However, we feel like you're not quite ready for the big leagues since you haven't been able to nail down that consistency. You're an absolutely stunning girl, and I think regardless of where you end up, your positive energy will help you flourish. Best of luck to you. 

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

3+%255BANTM%255D_Kesse02_%2528Douglas_Bi

tumblr_p5if5c1KVn1x8j52jo1_250.jpg

tumblr_p5ijpmKguB1x8j52jo1_400.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPCURtPCbMQ

2127883732_907ed6bb25.jpg

tumblr_p6443nMbJY1x8j52jo1_400.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED! (C1)

4676728786_a33c628695_b.jpg

Photoshoot #7 - Black & White Beauty

-

187b502b39daaf048ec98cea2105ba7a.jpg

Adrianne

a7058a92c92f2449557b17cb57fcb061.jpg

Elyse

480full-giselle-samson.jpg

Giselle

3+%255BANTM%255D_Shannon07_%2528Tyra_Ban

Shannon

-

Photoshoot #8 - Nude With Merit Diamonds

-

f671defda859e3ca5e3830fbf98db686.jpg

Adrianne

elyse7.jpg

Elyse

480full-giselle-samson.jpg

Giselle

red-x.png

Shannon

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). You'll be doing two separate rankings this week (and two girls will leave after voting closes). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open for about 30 hours.

My Rankings - 

B&W:

1. Adrianne - I love the look in her eye here, and her profile is gorgeous. It's a beautiful picture. 

2. Shannon - I don't feel as much looking at this picture as I do Adrianne's, but it's still a great shot. Definitely one of her best. 

3. Elyse - I feel like she could have done so much better here. She looks beautiful, but it's kind of flat. 

4. Giselle - Meh. I can't really see her nailing this one in real life, either. 

Nude:

1. Adrianne - Arguably the shot of the cycle in my book. She looks stunning and confident and is bringing the perfect amount of sex appeal. 

2. Elyse - The hand is a little flat, but everything else about this is fantastic. Also one of the best shots of the cycle. 

3. Giselle - I'm not even sure whether she would've done the shoot in real life, but if she did, I can't see her shot being better than the other two.

4. Shannon - She chose not to do the shoot, so I'm basing this ranking on her overall body of work (which I think is the weakest of the bunch).

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOTS #7/8 POSTED! (C1)

B&W

01. Shannon - Stunning.

02. Adrianne - Gorgeous.

03. Giselle - She has a good face for this but this photo isn’t as good as the others above.

04. Elyse - The lighting is far too dark and the eye is dead.

Nude

01. Adrianne - She looks great! 

02. Shannon - She doesn’t deserve to go home over the two below.

03. Giselle - Shes a good poser.

04. Elyse - She looks half asleep and her hand looks deformed.

Someone show me where the diamonds are please. Cycle one was such a mess.

• Like 1