ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #5

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8bqw3boGz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Melrose! More than anybody this week, you really got into the spirit of who you were portraying and injected it with a good dose of humor. You've shown over the weeks that you're not afraid to take risks in your pictures, and that's super admirable. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 30.

Also safe are...

CariDee - 38
Brooke - 57
Amanda - 73
Michelle - 78
Anchal - 106
Eugena - 111

Will AJ and Megan please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. AJ, there's no denying that you are incredibly photogenic, but lately, your lack of drive has been evident. We're not convinced you have it in you to go all the way. Megan, you have the opposite issue. While we're a big fan of your positive attitude, your pictures are merely middling, and your lack of standout moments has started to hurt you. 

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p8bpnpZH4u1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, AJ. You've beaten Megan in every shoot so far, so you were clearly going to be safe this week. Show us that you really do want to win this.

Megan, this means you are out. It's beautiful how you've risen out of tragedy in your personal life, but I do think you've reached the end of your rope in this competition. Having said that, I definitely believe there's a place for you in fashion if that's something you still want. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p8820gSO7f1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8af30x9Hc1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

megan.jpg

megan2.jpg

megan3.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 POSTED! (C7)

PfP7Byd.jpg

Photoshoot #6.1 - Scary B&W Beauty

-

aj1.jpg

AJ

tumblr_p8chp89O4S1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda

#3 - Anchal I want to put this top, but I know I cannot fairly put this higher than here, as this photo succeeds purely because of how amazing Anchal’s face is. She looks absolutely stunning here, and there is no denying how intense this is. Her...

Anchal

tumblr_on1n5jadsK1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Brooke

tumblr_p8ciz6OCvl1x8j52jo3_r1_640.jpg

CariDee

tumblr_p8cheaeACX1x8j52jo3_r1_1280.jpg

Eugena

783964966c2d6be9f23a751a3f0c2c2e.jpg

Melrose

tumblr_on1klcd5421w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Michelle

-

Photoshoot #6.2 - Romance Novel Covers

-

aj2.png

AJ

tumblr_p8chp89O4S1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_p8ci48LYWY1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Anchal

tumblr_p8cgw20lUM1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Brooke

tumblr_p8ciz6OCvl1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

CariDee

tumblr_p8cheaeACX1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Eugena

tumblr_p8ciobknzA1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Melrose

tumblr_p8chtiHweE1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Michelle

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). You'll be doing two separate rankings this week. Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday evening, so you have a little over 2 days to vote.

My Rankings - 

B&W:

1. CariDee - Iconic.
  2. Michelle - Super underrated. Her commitment here is A+.
  3. Brooke - Simple but effective.
  4. Eugena - Her best shot so far. I love the tension in her face.
  5. Melrose - I like the framing of the pose, but the face lacks commitment.
  6. AJ - This shot is good, but it pales in comparison to a lot of the others.
  7. Anchal - She's mostly resting on her looks here. Still a solid shot.
  8. Amanda - The only shot I don't really like. She looks confused more than anything.

Romance Novel Cover:

1. Melrose - She went for it in this shoot, and it paid off. Her acting here is very good.
  2. AJ - Very alluring. I'm not sure how she would've done in the actual shoot, but this is a great shot.
  3. CariDee - Absolutely beautiful. It's not the most "modelesque" picture, but the emotion here is spot on.
  4. Anchal - It's gorgeous. The expression doesn't quite give as much sensuality as I'd want, though.
  5. Amanda - This picture is solid enough, but it's not really a standout in this shoot.
  6. Michelle - Decent but forgettable. Not up to her usual standard.
  7. Brooke - Too juvenile-looking. I do like the pose, but this picture overall makes me uncomfortable.
  8. Eugena - She amputated her legs and isn't giving much of anything in the face. Meh.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOTS #6/7 POSTED! (C7)

BW

1. CariDee

2. Anchal

3. Michelle

4. Eugena

5. AJ

6. Brooke

7. Amanda

8. Melrose

romance covers 

1. Anchal

2. CariDee