"The Voice" Gossip 2.0

Bouli

Jordan is not a bully. In fact, Jordan was dealing with a lot of online bullying. If there was any bullying, it would be that Ruby’s family was posting in Jordan’s video posts, commenting and telling everyone to vote for Ruby. Look for yourself. Jordan stayed graceful and didn’t even say a peep about it. All she did was ignore Ruby. 

Edited by BlinkTwice
  • Like 9

9 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

If blinktwice is actually a contestant, I'm pretty convinced it's Jacquie :haha:

I kinda thought that too, but didn't want to make any assumptions lol.

What's interesting is that Ruby doesn't follow Jordan or Jacquie, nor do they follow her back. 👀

Make of that what you will. 

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

If blinktwice is actually a contestant, I'm pretty convinced it's Jacquie :haha:

:lmao: if it is, Hi Jacquie :w00twave:

4 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

What's interesting is that Ruby doesn't follow Jordan or Jacquie, nor do they follow her back. 👀

t1246.gif.0baa3abd0b84e11a61ee7bb3dd7c86

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Very interesting....

Didn't know the villain of this season would be Ruby's family(since it's confirmed her family has verbally attacked Jordan?) :haha:

We need the tea!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Very interesting....

Didn't know the villain of this season would be Ruby's family(since it's confirmed her family has verbally attacked Jordan?) :haha:

We need the tea!

Might need to revive the gossip thread :haha:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Lets not get carried away yall ... remember that other contestants also read these threads and may get the wrong ideas about some of this stuff. Also we dont even know if whats being rumored and said is even true or factual

We are just taking it with the smallest amount of salt, I'm not taking anything remotely seriously until confirmed. It's just in good fun, and I mean no harm towards Ruby herself, we don't know what's really happening behind the curtains.

All we know is Team Reba don't all follow each other on SM, but that can be explained in a few different ways.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Maxwell said:

moved this and replies to this gossip thread in case the conversation continues, - the spoiler thread will be closing soon anyway

19 hours ago, BlinkTwice said:

Jordan is not a bully. In fact, Jordan was dealing with a lot of online bullying. If there was any bullying, it would be that Ruby’s family was posting in Jordan’s video posts, commenting and telling everyone to vote for Ruby. Look for yourself. Jordan stayed graceful and didn’t even say a peep about it. All she did was ignore Ruby. 

had no idea that was going on :( 

is this the first time a contestant's family campained against another contestant? :unsure:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, istersay said:

had no idea that was going on :( 

is this the first time a contestant's family campained against another contestant? :unsure:

Didn’t it happen like a year ago or was that Idol (or did I dream it?)

Not sure who but there was blatant stuff if I recall

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Gabby Barrett’s family were pretty awful.

oh wow

Just now, Someone648 said:

Forgot about that one but yes! I remember a couple comments here and there from other contestants' families but I'm struggling to remember who.

it'll come to you sooner or later

We all post opinions here that vary from positive or negative, because we have different tastes, we like what we like and we don´t what we don´t. But I like to thing that nobody (at least the majority) here would directly message a contestant with hate, that´s f***ed up. People really take time out of their day to make others miserable, that´s actually pathetic.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 7