The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Adam & Bethany

360?cb=20140828140842

Adam & Bethany were on the Amazing Race 25 and they came in 3rd place. Bethany is famous for being the surfer girl who got attacked by a shark and lost her arm. Horrible tragedy and they made a movie out of it which I did watch. It was interesting to see what she was like on the race but they ended up being mostly unmemorable. They did end up winning 3 legs of the race which is pretty cool so they were definitely a strong team I just don't have any stand out moments that I can attribute to them so I think it's a fair cut at this point in the game.

Saving Michele Fitzgerald

Keith & Whitney

whitney-duncan-435.jpg

They have lasted far too long in this rankdown, so I will gladly cut them. Keith & Witney first met on Survivor: South Pacific and had a showmance on there. I didn't really care for them. South Pacific was an awful season and the only person I truly liked from it was Sophie. They both made the jury, but were quickly picked off along with the rest of the Savaii after the Upolu's took control of the game. I also remember Whitney being horrible to Cochran after he decided to flip to the Upolu's side. They would then return to the CBS RTV scene by competing on the race where they lasted 5 legs. In leg 1, they were part of the 3-way roadblock quit but managed to survive it. They actually did great in legs 2-4, placing in the Top 4 in all 3 of those, however their race came to an end in leg 5. They got into an argument with Shelley & Nici at the roadblock and it would end up being their undoing, as Shelley & Nici decided to U-Turn them out of spite. They are one of the RTV couples to go the distance though, having married in 2014 and they're still together to this day, so I'm happy for them in that regard. However, they were an okay race team and I think this is a more than generous spot for them to place.

SAVING: Angelina Keeley

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

as Shelley & Nici decided to U-Turn them out of spite.

Also a good strategic decision :)). Knocked one of the stronger teams out, one who would likely U-Turn them, and one they knew was definitely behind them.

They also likely would've lost anyway because they took hours at the detour lol.

BROOKE AND SCOTT

tumblr_oqxamboB7C1utpccwo3_250.gifvtumblr_oqxamboB7C1utpccwo1_250.gifv

Brook and Scott. The winners of TAR Season 29, the random teammates season! I hate them. Brooke was whiney all season long and a complete pain to watch. Scott was overly strategic and also annoying in general. Sadly, they ended up winning the game despite being the most insufferable team all season. They transitioned from a dysfunctional nightmare to a more functional nightmare where they were able to work together nicely and ended up winning. I know they have fans. I know theyre polarizing. You love or you hate them. I hate them. It's just what it is! I was rooting for other teams that season much more over them. 

Edited by FlavorfulFifi

NIKKI GRAHAME

GIF-Nikki-Graham-5.gif

Nikki Grahame competed on the fourth season of Big Brother Canada. There was a twist that invited international Big Brother houseguests to join them in this season of the game. Nikki was one of the options, and she was voted in alongside Tim Dormer. Nikki competed on Big Brother multiple times in the UK, but the format of the game was much different in the UK than it is in the North American versions. She was thrown for a loop, and thus didn't really play a competitive or strategic game. Oftentimes she would just cast her vote based on how she felt about the nominees at the time. As a result, she wasn't a target for eviction for a long time since the other Houseguests didn't view her as a threat. Nonetheless, Nikki was still an entertaining Houseguest. Every so often she would have a meltdown that would make for good TV. Sadly, she was evicted in the double eviction on her birthday. Anyway, Nikki is certainly a noteworthy Big Brother personality due to her multiple appearances playing the game in the UK and once in Canada, but there are other people I would rather see make it to the end of this rankdown. I do like Nikki and sorry to her fans, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Hayley & Blair.

tumblr_nmzdptHvnU1qzjdb1o2_250.gif

Edited by Steven_

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Cut Keith & Witney

#bless ❤️ 

Although you posted a cute pic of them, ngl.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

@*Wallace they're finally gone!! :ohyeah:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

57th place not bad for Keith & Whitney 🙂

But seriously.... you did an impressive job getting them this far. :haha: I was really scared they were gonna make it to the end, lol.

Holy heck at how fast this cycle is going though. :dead: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

#bless ❤️ 

Although you posted a cute pic of them, ngl.

giphy.gif

But seriously.... you did an impressive job getting them this far. :haha: I was really scared they were gonna make it to the end, lol.

Holy heck at how fast this cycle is going though. :dead: 

There was a 0% chance that they were gonna make it all the way to the end.