The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Hali Ford

survivor-gamechangers-hali-ford-didnt-co

I do really like Hali, but I think Jeremy has had a stronger and tbh probably more entertaining showing over his seasons of Survivor. Hali was someone I rooted for on Worlds Apart, pretty impressive considering it was hard to root for most of the cast of Worlds Apart. Having formed close bonds with her No Collar tribemates Jenn and Joe, she was unfortunately the first of them to be targeted as she became the merge boot of the season. At the time I thought she would be someone who'd do a good job on a second season, so I was excited to see her come back for Game Changers. Unfortunately, I was a little underwhelmed by her performance. At the merge it came down to either her or Michaela being the merge boot target, and Zeke and Cirie managed to convince people to go for Hali. I do like Hali, but realistically speaking this is a generous placement for her.

Saving Jeremy Collins

Rachel Reilly

rachelsad.JPG

Fifi had the honors of cutting Rachel last game I guess its my turn this time around. Where to start with Rachel hmm I guess what I remember about her the most is that she went and cried behind a garbage can that was pretty hilarious I guess.  She was always super emotional and super catty especially towards the other women that she was so clearly jealous of.  I am not a fan of those type of girls and I am not a fan of Rachel Reilly so this was an easy cut for me to make here. At least she got near the top 50 so her fans can be excited for that I suppose. Oh well out she goes from the rankdown now.

Saving Ethan

Dan Gheesling

bed-q7PfBY0kaoe5TbvwCj3q5xspdJjl4Ooas8he

Two time Big brother player, and mastermind Dan Gheesling now gets to leave the game.  He is most well known for the control he had over season 14, where was the eventual Runner-up to Ian.  He had a "mist" as many people called it.  However the first time he played, he was almost sent out in the second week.  Dan was originally associated with Brian and his crew, and that didn't put him into a good spot.  Eventually he was able to put himself into a position to win the game.  He had a final 2 alliance with Memphis and an agreement with Keesha and Renny.  He did the famous veto roulette the round Michelle went home.  He was later able to take her out on a secret date, and smooze her some more.  Dan won 3 Head of Household competitions and 2 Power of Vetoes in season 10 and won in a unanimous vote.  In season 14 he won 1 head of household and 1 power of veto, and lost in a vote of 6 to 1.  Great player, pretty charismatic but I don't particularly care for him.

Save: Jason Guy

TAJ JOHNSON-GEORGE

tumblr_npnpalaAcV1sqbiv1o1_250.gifv

Taj Johnson-George competed on Survivor: Tocantins, which aired back in 2009. She was placed on the Jalapao tribe and formed a close alliance with eventual Final 2 players J.T. Thomas and Stephen Fishbach. Taj was a pretty adept player, as she had a say in decisions and also found a hidden immunity idol. She also had a memorable family visit when she got to see her husband after winning that prize at the Survivor Auction. Her social game was good too as pretty much everyone liked her. Unfortunately, her allies J.T. and Stephen realized she was a threat and betrayed her at the Final 4, deciding to go to the Final 3 with Erinn instead. Taj was hurt by the blindside, but she was forced to vote one of her former allies to win. She voted for J.T. to win. Overall, Taj was very likable and she is someone I wouldn’t mind to see play again. Sorry to Taj, but at least she made it this far in the rankdown.

And I’m saving Johnny Mac.

Edited by Steven_

Flo & Zach

350?cb=20160406034338

I guess I was just meant to cut them. :( And this time you all cannot give me grief because I was not going to choose between Tiffany Pollard and Cirie Fields. And after losing Dan Gheesling, I wasn't going to let Will Kirby go so that left me with Flo & Zach. Flo & Zach are a team of friends and the winners of The Amazing Race 3. Zach is very good looking so werk. Flo was known for her constant complaining and screaming throughout the race. Zach was the one who carried this team to victory. Flo would flirt with Drew during the season and even dated him after the season was over. By winning the race they became the first co-ed team to win The Amazing Race and Flo became the first woman to win The Amazing Race. This cut was not fun but as you see my options were limited.

30 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Y’all are gonna make me choose between Cirie and Tiffany huh :dead:

This game is the devil, y'all. (!) [/being extra and super dramatic]

I can't....... even. I'm glad i'm not a ranker here or else i would be stressing and raging right now. :lmao: 

• Sad 1

Cirie Fields

Image result for cirie fields gif

Obviously, this isn't a write-up that should be done at this stage. I'm also not surprised it's happening. While I love Tiffany and Cirie and would love to give one of them some chance of making it to the end, I'm sure whoever goes now, the other will follow in the next few rounds. Cirie is a Survivor legend, but Tiffany is a reality TV legend. The HBIC. She may have only had one Big Brother season but she made that season into one of the best reality TV seasons of the past decade. I simply cannot cut her at this point. But I will probably still give her a deserving bonus writeup at one point because she'll probably get cut unjustly and be given a measly 100 words which she won't deserve!

Anyway, onto Cirie. The woman who got off the couch, the gangster in an Oprah suit, and one of the most iconic players of all 40 seasons. Cirie seemed like an obvious early out in her first season, she was scared of leaves, she had no real outdoor experience, and she was almost on the line to be the first boot of Panama. Thankfully she brought her strong strategic skills and social game to save her, and the rest was history. Cirie was able to form great bonds and make it all the way to Day 36, a far cry from her original struggles. She was voted the fan favorite of that season too and won a car. We love black excellence.

Cirie's fan status was enough to bring her back for what was probably her most iconic of her four seasons - Micronesia: Heroes vs. Villains. Cirie was pretty popular with her tribe starting off and was able to choose between two core alliances, which saw her form her famous early bonds with Parvati and Amanda. Alongside Alexis and Natalie, the five of them joined forces post-merge to make the iconic Black Widow Brigade alliance. Cirie pulled off one of the most iconic moves in Survivor history, which the show never fails to mention - convincing Erik to give up his immunity necklace and then voting him out. It looked like Cirie was finally gonna make a FTC, but when finding out there was a final two, Parvati and Amanda considered Cirie the biggest threat and voted her out.

She then appeared on Heroes vs. Villains but this was by far her shortest run on the show. J.T. convinced Tom to play his idol, with the two of them and Colby all teaming up to vote out Cirie. It's a shame we didn't get to see more of her in this season.

Cirie then joined the four-timers club in Game Changers, where it felt like she was heading towards another early out. Pre-season, a lot of people were calling her one of the bigger threats, and now being older and having not played in a while, she could have been an easy target to go home pre-merge. Luckily, she was able to make it to the merge not going to any tribals this season :wub: She formed a close bond with Michaela as the first two African-American women to make a merge together. Cirie pulled off making it all the way to Day 36, and then of course we know what happened here - she left in an absolute mess of a tribal with idols and advantages flying around. Cirie received no votes that night and yet, because she had nothing to save her, she found herself going home. This is probably the end to her journey, I'd love to see her back but I don't think I can go through another Cirie loss personally.

Super sad to have to cut a legend like Cirie but in a rankdown where targets are flying from all directions, she's done a pretty damn good job to make it this far IMO. ❤️

• Like 2