The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ika emulating her BBCAN success story and having a 200+ placement rise here from where she was first cut... deserved :wub:

tenor.gif?itemid=13021290

What a queen! Their faves could never ❤️ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Ohhh sh*t I thought he was cutting Mark & Bopper instead not saving lol. I thought he was doing you a favor after your Kim save lol. My bad.

He never does me favors even after I help him

IKA WONG

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I havent watched BBCAN. I'm watching the current one though so here's to me getting more knowledged! This writeup wont do her justice, it just wont. Not out of malice but because of the fact that I havent seen Ika play. But anyways, every Big Brother fan knows who Ika is. She is extremely prominent in the community and does pre season interviews for both BBCAN and BBUS. From seeing just JUST outside the show and some memorable video clips, she is a huge character with a big personality. I can see why she is considered a BB legend. She made it all the way to the end in the BB rankdown last time but not this time, unfortunately. A BBCAN rankdown might be good for her, the BBCAN fans alone probably appreciate her! But anyways, Ika Wong was a contestant on Big Brother Canada 2 and Big Brother Canada 5. She placed 12th and 4th. She was a huge character in S5, controlling a lot of votes and making it extremely far in the game alongside Demetres. I saw videos of her in the Double Eviction of S5 and a paper shredding video from S2 i think?? which were fun watches. Seems like a good character and fun player. OOH and also, she has a lot of GIFs which is always a bonus. 

I didn't expect Ika to make it that far in the rankdown so I'm happy with the placement she ended up with, but tbh she's probably my favorite player in all of North American BB. Having the combo of drama, great DRs and strong strategic play... whew, puts BBUS' casting to shame honestly.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I didn't expect Ika to make it that far in the rankdown so I'm happy with the placement she ended up with, but tbh she's probably my favorite player in all of North American BB. Having the combo of drama, great DRs and strong strategic play... whew, puts BBUS' casting to shame honestly.

This!

A lot of the BBCan HG are my favourite North American BB players tbh.

Plus diversity and personalities are huge in BBCan. 

• Like 1

Ken & Tina

334?cb=20100205205647

Sorry to any Ken & Tina fans, this was kinda just a rushed pick in order to save Tiffany in these noms, and Ken & Tina were the TAR pair I knew least about. Ken & Tina were on TAR13, Ken being an ex-NFL player who cheated (eww) on Tina, a business owner & CEO (wow girl you don't need him you've got your own successful life). From recent stuff I can find online though I am guessing that they are back together now? So that's cute. Good for them, Tina I hope you know your worth and still give Ken hell when he deserves it! Anywho. They were a really strong team in the race, particularly at the start where they won three consecutive legs! That's huge. I'd be tired by the end of winning the first one so y'all better come through. In the second half in the race they deteriorated a little bit and often exchanged successful legs with Nick & Starr, who eventually came out on top with Ken & Tina coming second. Coming second is great, but when it comes to these noms they unfortunately did not come second on Flavor of Love, which is their downfall for me and so sadly I'm going to cut them here.

Saving Tiffany Pollard

Renny Maryn

1159774ae6786e63fb1d90791d6614f7.jpg

here is the loyal minion of Keesha.  Renny had a lot of personality, and was quite brash.  Known by many in the game as the "Darlin from New Orleans", she did very well in the game after initially feuding with Jessie in the early weeks.  Renny made it all the way to the Top 5 with her only competition win being a Head of Household win in week 5.  Using her Head of Household, she as able to evict April, who she had not liked for several weeks prior.  She wasn'tgreat at the game, and but she was very fun to watch week in and week out.  I am surprised she made it this far in this rankdown, but she isnt very threatening to the grand scheme of things.  Amazing cracking the Top 70 though.

Save: Twinnies

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Only 8 seasons worth of houseguests...not sure if we have enough at this point.

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

And the 3 of us? :haha:

125 houseguests and 5 rankers should be lots?  There were more rankers and about as many participants in the Harry Potter Rankdown.

JUN SONG

tenor.gif?itemid=5488679

Jun Song is the winner of the fourth season of Big Brother. Due to the season's X-Factor twist, Jun's ex-boyfriend Jee was in the house alongside her. Nowadays, the term floater has a negative connotation as a weak way to play the game of Big Brother (and is often confused with the term coaster). However, Jun was the first to prove that floating can be an effective strategy to win the game. Throughout the season, Jun wasn't committed to any alliances and would side with whichever group benefited her the most. Her cooking skills helped make the other Houseguests want to keep her too. In addition, Jun managed to go the entire season without receiving an eviction vote cast against her, which is tough for a Houseguest to achieve. Despite a solid game, the jury wasn't too eager to vote for her to win the game. Nonetheless, Jun went to the Final 2 with the unpopular Alison. As a result, Jun won the game in a 6-1 vote. I'm sure fans could give Jun a better write-up, but Big Brother 4 is one of the seasons I have not watched. I do know she had diary room confessionals that humored fans, and some claim she's even underrated as a Big Brother winner. Maybe I'll watch her season one day? But for now, out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Donny.