The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

MALCOLM FREBERG

giphy.gif

Malcolm Freberg! A 3 time contestant from Survivor: Philippines, Survivor: Caramoan, and Survivor: Game Changers. He placed 4th, 9th, and 17th. He is known for his competition skills and resourcefulness around camp and just being a good guy. His best game was by far in Phillipines where he and Denise worked together for most of the game. At f4, it was clear that they were both the two biggest threats and one of them had to go before the ftc. Lisa and Skupin sided with Denise over Malcolm and sent Malcolm home in 4th place where Denise went on to win the game. In Game Changers, he was the boot as a result of a joint premerge tribal council where Tai played an idol on Sierra after JT revealed their plan and sent Malcolm home in 17th place. Good guy overall. Nothing really special tho!

Kandi Burruss

360?cb=20190122173511

Confession I never liked any of the Celebrity Big Brother seasons whether it was the US version or the UK version. The only celebrity season I liked was over in the UK when they had this girl Chantelle Houghton enter the celebrity house but she was a fake celebrity and it was funny and she ended up winning which was cool. But enough of that on to Kandi I guess. Kandi was on the last season of the US CBB and honestly it will probably be the last one as I don't think many people watched it and it was definitely more expensive to film then the regular one so oh well. Kandi finished in 5th place and did pretty well on the show and was generally well liked. She had a good run here as well but out she goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Nikki Grahame

Edited by QueenKalie

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Oh lmao are you still doing this blocking stuff.

The picture of Tamar for Kandi.

I will unblock certain posts when necessary, like while you were on vacation.  but not otherwise.  

Edited by Solaris

Rachel & Dave

image.jpeg.88ba3473b49ae389466fe4a7f3c1d2b5.jpeg

FINALLY. I have nominated them numerous times but somehow they always get saved, so fitting that I cut them. They’re a married couple that won season 20 of the race. Season 20 was awful outside of Brenchel and Bopper & Mark. They’re the most dominant teams in race history, winning a record 8 legs. One moment I do appreciate is them not doing Art & JJ’s dirty work by refusing to U-Turn Brenchel, as they didn’t see how it was beneficial to them. They would randomly stumble across the finish line before completing all the tasks, but they still managed to win after being turned away. I just remember Dave being horrible to his wife the entire time. It should come as no surprise that they got divorced post-race. Rachel has since remarried. Anyway, glad they’re finally gone.

SAVING: Daniele Donato

Henry & Evan

Henry-and-Evan-e1519318032402.jpg

How did they get this far?  Cody & Jessica I am sure were superior.  Henry is cute.  Evan is an odd name for a woman.  They were the "dating debaters".  I guess they also both went to Yale?  Anyway they were on the Amazing Race season 30, and they came in second to Cody and Jessica.  Henry & Evan won two of their legs and placed in the Top 5 in 10 legs.  They came in last in the 10th leg, but it was a non-elimination leg so, they were winners there.  Apparently they lost because Henry done goofed in the final challenge, when he was in the lead.  Too bad.  Now they are out of this rankdown.

Save: Jeremy Collins

Lisa Donahue

tumblr_pswid7Afuq1qdqijqo1_500.gifv

I saved Lisa Donahue once but I can't do that know against Jen Johnson. One would think a winner would outrank an 8th placer but you would be wrong. Lisa was a houseguest on Big Brother 3 and well she was an ok houseguest she got outshined by Danielle, Jason, Marcellas and Amy. She did go on to win the season when she went Danielle home instead of Jason. Danielle still would have lost because people could see the shows when they were evicted; an injustice. I don't see how Lisa outranked Danielle in this rankdown but she is now out. Pretty girl though.