The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

14 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Has there ever been any sort of rankdown finalist with that many #1s?? That is amazing!

I don't believe so. Even if there was another winner who received four #1s, there were more rankers in the other rankdowns. Having 75% of your rankings be at #1 is pretty unheard of.

Beats Katya having 50% of her rankings be at #1 last year. :dead:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

Can’t believe you all eliminated Monet so early.

I’m still not over that.

The Megan McCain defines + posting transphobic memes was enough of a reason to cut her.

Edited by Elliott

As always, thanks to our fantastic rankers & the members of the public who voted! It was my absolute pleasure getting to host another rankdown that only takes a month or two to get through! :giggle:

The next rankdown will obviously include S12, AS5 and Drag Race Canada! Depending on how quickly COVID-19 wraps up, we may get to include UK2 as well!

Celebrity Drag Race will not be included unless Meghan McCain is in it so we can make sure she's eliminated first.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

As always, thanks to our fantastic rankers & the members of the public who voted! It was my absolute pleasure getting to host another rankdown that only takes a month or two to get through! :giggle:

The next rankdown will obviously include S12, AS5 and Drag Race Canada! Depending on how quickly COVID-19 wraps up, we may get to include UK2 as well!

Celebrity Drag Race will not be included unless Meghan McCain is in it so we can make sure she's eliminated first.

Who would you eliminate first? Sherry Pie or Meghan?

and you have to choose one.

24 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

Who would you eliminate first? Sherry Pie or Meghan?

and you have to choose one.

If I had to choose one, Meghan. What Sherry did is reprehensible, but she doesn’t have as big of a platform as Meghan does for her sh*t.

I have finished Season 3.  Best season so far.

I will rank the queens again.

1.  Manila Luzon - IDK, third asian/pacific islander i have ranked first in 3 seasons.  

2.  Raja - killer looks and runway, challenge beast.

3.  Shangela - Much improved from season 2.  She showed her growth, great personality and fun to watch.

4.  Stacy Layne Matthews - Loved Monique, I like a good underdog story

5.  Alexis Mateo - Straight up couldn't tell her and yara apart until like episode 4.  More likable then Yara, didn't care for the obnoxiously large breasts the couple times she used them.

6.  Carmen Carrera - Started out as my least favorite, became more likable.

7.  India Ferrah - eliminated a little too early for me, I liked her best out of those who left in the first half.  Felt bad about her lip sync with Mimi, probably why she is so high.

8.  Mariah - good performances, here by default.

9.  Phoenix - semi memorable early boot, or do I just dislike the 4 below her?

10.  Delta Work - annoying

11.  Yara Sofia - insufferable personality,  Echa pa lante out of my face please.  I also HATE the blue contacts.

12.  Venus D-Lite - bad lipsync performance.  Poor sport.

13.  Mimi Imfurst - gross.  Picking up another contestant in the lip sync was a bad idea.  

Favorite lip sync was a toss up between Straight Up (hot) and MacArthurs Park.  Believe was also great.

Probably start tackling Season 4 this weekend.  I need a day to decompress.