9. Trixie Mattel (AS3)

10. Manila Luzon (AS4)

11. Monet X Change (AS4)

ME? BITTER? NEVER

Edited by totes4totes

manila luzon hot couture GIF
Manila Luzon (AS4)

I’m not a fan and I don’t care.

I have never been a fan of Manila and I wasn’t excited when I saw her return for AS1. Her run there was as disappointing as my opinion on her so I have no idea why she was brought back for AS4. The only decent thing about Manila during her run on AS4 was her grey dress and I don’t even think that was that special. I used to think that I didn’t like her because of the Heather clique but I don’t even think it’s that anymore as that was so long ago.. I just don’t think she’s that good and everyone fawns over her like she’s the best thing Drag Race has seen. Someone please show me something that’s standout? I don’t think she’s that good of a lip sync queen and her personality makes me cringe as soon as she opens her mouth. I don’t get the love and I doubt that I ever will.

saving Raven.

manila luzon hot couture GIF
Manila Luzon (AS4)

I’m not a fan and I don’t care.

I have never been a fan of Manila and I wasn’t excited when I saw her return for AS1. Her run there was as disappointing as my opinion on her so I have no idea why she was brought back for AS4. The only decent thing about Manila during her run on AS4 was her grey dress and I don’t even think that was that special. I used to think that I didn’t like her because of the Heather clique but I don’t even think it’s that anymore as that was so long ago.. I just don’t think she’s that good and everyone fawns over her like she’s the best thing Drag Race has seen. Someone please show me something that’s standout? I don’t think she’s that good of a lip sync queen and her personality makes me cringe as soon as she opens her mouth. I don’t get the love and I doubt that I ever will.

saving Monet Xchange (AS4)

LASHAUWN BEYOND (S4)

season 4 logo GIF

season 4 logo GIF

LaShauwn (wow I can never spell that right) placed 12th out of 13 on Season 4. She's from my hometown of Ft. Lauderdale, FL. LaShauwn and The Princess both place high during the first challenge. I loooooooved Lashauwn's look for week 1. However, week 2 LaShauwn and The Princess were both in the bottom 2, which I think is super lame. I actually don't remember how either of them did during the main challenge, but it must have been horrible. I didn't hate Lashauwn's girly drag look though. Anyway, LaShauwn is probably best know for her quote "this is not RuPaul's Best Friend Race" which gets quoted a lot by people. We all know that the quote was a reference to the legendary Jade:

Image result for jade next top best friend

Half the fun of the early seasons of Drag Race is that it's a kind of parody of shows like ANTM. Either way, I was sad to see LaShauwn go home so soon especially after doing so well the first week (even if she couldn't pronounce apocalyptic). Nowadays, I believe LaShauwn is a transwoman and she makes gowns for galas, proms, and pageants etc. Werk

Save Katya S7

source.gif

INDIA FERRAH

I honestly don't remember her well in any challenges in her season. I just know that she's a contestant and did not do anything noteworthy in my opinion. She was part of the iconic moment when she was lifted up by Mimi during a lipsync and that was her most iconic thing in the show.

india-ferrah-y-mimi-imfurst.gif?w=739

Oh wait, she was also the one who had the same outfit as Phoenix in the entrance

source.gif

Like honestly, I just know she likes to wear her big ass breast plating. Oh wait, I also think that India has a nice d*ck. That's something about her that I like. I saw it somewhere on twitter I think and I give her two thumbs up. Is she still doing drag or is she doing onlyfans nowadays? I'm not sure but I think the latter one will be much more appreciated by the fans. :giggle:Oh god, I have a way to go before I reach a hundred words. India said her breastplate costed her $600. She was the fourth queen to be eliminated. I don't know if shell be back for All Stars or not but if she is, hopefully she shows more talent and less breastplates. Elliott, @ me if this is not a hundred words and I can just talk about my busy day today which I can relate to India's looks.

SAVING: RAVEN

Edited by vee_

38 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

it’s fine Zoey, just cut the rightful winner of All Stars 4 and save the person who won instead. 🙃

Change GIF by memecandy

a Monet Xchange.

Edited by Zoey0069

Nicole Paige Brooks

tenor.gif?itemid=9415995

Nicole Paige Brooks, from Atlanta, Georgia, appeared on Season 2, where she was the first queen to enter the 'new' (at the time) workroom. She had some entertaining and kinda funny little moments but didn't do a great deal to stand out. In the first challenge her design was not great but there were obvious worse looks which spared her from being in the bottom. In the second episode, Nicole put up a messy performance in the challenge and then had a poor runway. When asked who should go home this week she did say "send them all home" which... okay yes is iconic. The lip-sync between her and Raven was fun but Raven was clearly the stronger performer of the two and therefore, Nicole was eliminated from the season second.

Saving Akashia