American Idol S22 The Top 5 - Disney Night Discussion

2 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

I agree that Abi won the night and both rounds.

Not me.

Round 1: Jack, Emmy, Abi, Triston, Will

Round 2: Emmy, Abi, Will, Jack, Triston

Overall: Emmy, Abi, Jack, Will, Triston

All 10 ranked together: Emmy2, Jack1, Abi2, Emmy1, Will2, Abi1, Triston1, Jack2, Will1, Triston2

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Ooooohhhhh snappp!!!! 😮 

Jack made it through over Triston. 😮 Kinda shook and shocked by that. But Jack definitely deserved to advance forward. :yes: 

Mama Harpers American Idol journey ends.  Maybe she will get a solo next week.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

LOL I love it when we're all convinced that the country guy will take it and win it - but then it doesn't happen. :dead: 

The true country guy is in the final?

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I love it when we're all convinced that the country guy will take it and win it - but then it doesn't happen. :dead: 

Well that could still happen since Will is still in the finale. :dead:

1 minute ago, wildestinvegas said:

why do i feel like abi actually has a shot at winning LOL if we a get a pop girl winning over two wgwgs this site might explode. 

Abi was always going to win. Idk why anyone doesn't think that, anyone else would be a shocker. She's been a lock for me as the winner since her audition, although I was rooting more for Emmy just because emotionally I connect with her on that level more. Abi wins this hands down though. The other 2 aren't even remotely close in terms of connecting with the lyrics of songs.

• Like 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

A black country guy was never a sure thing when there was still a white country guy around. Triston might have been country beyond his years, but he's still ultimately trying to appeal to a fanbase that's heavily Confederate.

so happy for Jack making it . did not like him early on but as my other favorites got voted off he got better . Abi has been good as well with Will my least favorite. the only guest from next week i am looking forward to seeing is New Kids On The Block.

11 minutes ago, BlindMelon said:

Will just bores me to death. Sorry, he just does. Every song. He will get through tho.

I soooo agree. Ugh. Disgusting. Would rather have had Triston or Emmy in the finale over Will. Smh. Abi and Jack deserved it though.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, BlindMelon said:

Abi was always going to win. Idk why anyone doesn't think that, anyone else would be a shocker. She's been a lock for me as the winner since her audition, although I was rooting more for Emmy just because emotionally I connect with her on that level more. Abi wins this hands down though. The other 2 aren't even remotely close in terms of connecting with the lyrics of songs.

I think Jack has the highest chance of winning. His popularity has steadily gained every week.

Edited by Floaty
  • Thanks 1