American Idol S22 The Top 5 - Disney Night Discussion

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Dude....dude....dude....dude...

Dude counter at 5 or 6 in a 30 second clip.

LMAOOO I didn't even notice. :dead: hahahaha now I want to rewatch that intro. :haha: 

do not like the song from Will tonight and vocally not good either . my least favorite from round one . Abi was the best from the round.

Dang Jack was on an upward trajectory for me but tonight he took a step back for me. :( Didn't really care for the song and didn't love the performance. It wasn't bad at all. But it was still decent. He had fun and sang it decently. I just didn't care for the first half of it but he did build it up and made me interested with this towards the end of it, at least.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

1. abi 

2. jack 

3. triston 

4. will 

5. emmy 

my ranking for this first round.... can't believe triston cracked my top 3 but emmy was a mess and will messed up the lyrics so. 

same ranking for me!!

8 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

you're always behind and it throws me off haha

OMG I knowww. :dead: I'm so bad on that and I'm so sorry. :haha: I always catch up on the show late. :haha: 

7 minutes ago, m1key said:

why is he acting like this is something different when it's his third Chris Stapleton song 💀

LMAO Right? I am TIRED with how much he's sang Stapleton this season. :dead: It's beyond safe and predictable, lol.

3 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

1. abi 

2. jack 

3. triston 

4. will 

5. emmy 

my ranking for this first round.... can't believe triston cracked my top 3 but emmy was a mess and will messed up the lyrics so. 

I’d probably have the same ranking as you.

4 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Will’s vocals were good but this wasn’t a good song for him.  And he apparently forgot the words at one point.  He might be in trouble.

I don't think audience cares about lyric slip ups tbh. Sounding good is more important, which Will does.

But yeah not saying he's guaranteed safe or anything.