The Voice ❇️ S27 ❇️ Spoilers/News/Updates - Speculation

Got any tips? Feel free to shoot me a personal message on here or on Twitter  
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 27

voicebanner4chairs.jpeg.4928c60561e87a76fee3c5f0592a7125.jpeg

thinblkdiv1.gif

assuming we will get a S27 and we know the coaches for S26 now, we can start guessing if any or all of them will return or who else might join them or switch with .  Who would you like to see? 

So... with S26 panel being announced, who would you guys think will be the S27 panel, assuming we have S27?

I'm predicting Dan + Shay returning for S27. Given that almost all of us assumed John returning for S26 and it turns out he isn't, I predict Snoop for S27 too. Early guess.

15 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

So... with S26 panel being announced, who would you guys think will be the S27 panel, assuming we have S27?

I'm predicting Dan + Shay returning for S27. Given that almost all of us assumed John returning for S26 and it turns out he isn't, I predict Snoop for S27 too. Early guess.

Im guessing:

Snoop-Reba-Kelsea-Michael

5 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Here we go again, who is on the 1000 coach list for mathacoo 

I don’t think they get any new coaches for this season other than Kelsea and I assume Snoop and Michael aren’t one season deals.

Posted (edited)

Either:

Reba - Niall - Dan & Shay - John

or

Reba - Bublé - Dan & Shay - New black artist

Dan & Shay did a good job as coaches so don't see why they wouldn't want to return, John talked about returning but you never know if is just talk, Michael Bublé i think is definitely doing a 2nd season and Niall also think is going to return sooner or later

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 1

• istersay changed the title to The Voice ❇️ S27 ❇️ Spoilers/News/Updates - Speculation
3 minutes ago, Dany said:

:argh: This show really WHY  :argh: 

I don't get why either, can they be saving that much on budget to do this? :unsure:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, istersay said:

I don't get why either, can they be saving that much on budget to do this? :unsure:

The coaches for this season probably have busy schedules during the fall like Dan + Shay did, so they're doing both close together again.

• Like 1

Do they ever keep the same panel besides the first three seasons? Cause perhaps S27 is just gonna be the same with S26. 

Maybe Kelsea is within S27 since she had to film something in LA, but idk right now.

• Like 1

Just now, season1 said:

Maybe it's the same coaches for S26 and S27, except Kelsea instead of Gwen.

seems possible, or even the same 4 with no changes.

the ones who get the worst of it are the contestants who audition and then it's ages before they can tell anyone they are even on the show let alone did they make it through

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Do they ever keep the same panel besides the first three seasons? Cause perhaps S27 is just gonna be the same with S26. 

Maybe Kelsea is within S27 since she had to film something in LA, but idk right now.

They kept the same panels for seasons seventeen and nineteen, and also eighteen and twenty.  But that's all.  Other than that, they've pretty much cycled through panels of new coaches.

I'm actually fairly positive that Kelsea's sudden move to L.A. is because she's a coach on this season.  But I don't know who else will be.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

seems possible, or even the same 4 with no changes.

the ones who get the worst of it are the contestants who audition and then it's ages before they can tell anyone they are even on the show let alone did they make it through

Since when did the show care about the contestants? :haha:

Maybe Reba's contract has a clause that she only gets to attend one taping period per year.  I could be wrong but I think this double season tapings started in S24-S25 when she's on the panel, and now possibly S26-S27.

• Like 3