• Julia Gagnon
    • Kaibrienne
    • Kayko
    • Mia Matthews
    • McKenna Faith Breinholt
    • Triston Harper
    • Will Moseley

2 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

If minivan isn’t taking to Abi, do you have any idea why?

Her personality doesn't stand out as much as KB or Emmy or some of these other people. If Abi is going to win it's going to have to be because she gave far and away the best performances every week. 

2 hours ago, JujuBees00 said:

The hilarious thing is, you could swap the write ups for these two guys and they fit almost equally. Minus a tweak above. Will literally gets called "solid" because he blends together like pancake batter on an unheated griddle. And has as much personality while performing.

But apparently not allowed* to prevent eggcorns.

At least you read it! 

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

4. Mia - She’s been more vocally consistent than most of those below her, but I feel like there are limits to what she can do vocally and I don’t sense that she is 100% confident in what she’s doing. 

facts tbh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, mmmatt said:

facts tbh

You’re also flying under the radar, which is good. The haters are currently focused on some of the others. An all-country finale is my dream for this season. I’ll be a huge fan if you can help make that happen. :yes:

Look at it this way. Very few predicted you would get this far. I’ll bet you didn’t either. Just relax, and go for it. You have nothing to lose. 

Edited by TeamAudra

9 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Her personality doesn't stand out as much as KB or Emmy or some of these other people. If Abi is going to win it's going to have to be because she gave far and away the best performances every week. 

I understand.  Having a personality that doesn’t stand out so much is a problem, but I still am rooting for Abi.