Favorite Team D+S PO Artist?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Team D+S PO Artist?

• Madison Curbelo
    • Tae Lewis
    • Olivia Rubini
    • Anya True
    • Karen Waldrup
  2. 2. Which 3 artists do you hope advance to lives? (select 3)

• Madison Curbelo
    • Tae Lewis
    • Olivia Rubini
    • Anya True
    • Karen Waldrup

Ig I'll be one of the few to pick Tae. His KO is the best performance from anyone here imo, and he's just really skilled.

Him, Karen and Anya are the ones I want advancing.

Karen seems like she'll be a reliable vocal going into lives, and Anya has my favourite tone and song choices so far

Karen - A surprise to me, a lapsed country fan with a bit of a grudge. She and Trisha hit a sweet spot. If a country female could win, she'd have a shot.

Anya - Love her but voters probably won't. She needs to have a moment the audience gets with a song that suits her. 

Tae/Madison - Both solid. They could do something really cool - or not.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Wim said:

Karen - A surprise to me, a lapsed country fan with a bit of a grudge. She and Trisha hit a sweet spot. If a country female could win, she'd have a shot.

Anya - Love her but voters probably won't. She needs to have a moment the audience gets with a song that suits her. 

Tae/Madison - Both solid. They could do something really cool - or not.

Couldn't agree more! I've said this before but if/when Anya advances to lives, I hope she either chooses/assigned a song choice that could be better received by the fb community since fb is a good indicator for overall votes. I think if she chooses songs from artists like Joni Mitchell or Sara Bareilles, that could boost her voting numbers! 

Edited by AD25

20 minutes ago, AD25 said:

Couldn't agree more! I've said this before but if/when Anya advances to lives, I hope she either chooses/assigned a song choice that could be better received by the fb community since fb is a good indicator for overall votes. I think if she chooses songs from artists like Joni Mitchell or Sara Bareilles, that could boost her voting numbers! 

A Case of You is badly needed 

Some Fleetwood Mac songs might work for her too. 

But obviously, there's a high chance the single release theory could prove to be true once again, it's up to Anya to break it 

17 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

A Case of You is badly needed 

Some Fleetwood Mac songs might work for her too. 

But obviously, there's a high chance the single release theory could prove to be true once again, it's up to Anya to break it 

I was on Jackie's ig live last night and she disclosed she'll be having a new ig live with Anya later today so perhaps the question could be asked to see if the music release theory is true