2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily’s Battle Posted)

Alex95

Thanks to @~Tom~ @NGM @QueenKalie @taylorkat with their help for the final traditional noms of the game. All five picks from everyone got nominated since they added up to exactly 18 not counting those nominated multiple times!

Nominations:

Wé Ani (American Idol)

Shonee Botwell (Australian Survivor)

Joey Graziadei (The Bachelorette)

Aurora Matrix (Canada's Drag Race)

Kaz Crossley (The Challenge UK)

Chris Underwood (The Challenge USA)

Xochitl Gomez & Val Chmerkovskiy (Dancing with the Stars)

Jason Mraz & Daniella Karagach (Dancing with the Stars)

Brooke Scullion & Robert Rowiński (Dancing with the Stars Ireland)

Whitney Adebayo (Love Island)

Justine Ndiba (Love Island Games)

Janel Parrish "Gazelle" (Masked Singer)

Charlie Simpson "Rhino" (Masked Singer UK)

Porsha Williams Guobadia (Stars on Mars)

Buddha Lo (Top Chef)

Kuzie Mujakachi (Traitors Canada)

Cirie Fields (Traitors US)

Kate Chastain (Traitors US)

@jarmon @Steven_ @*Chris @Solaris @*Lily @*Wallace @*Diana @FrogLenzen @Zoey

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Public Noms Posted)

Wé Ani (American Idol)**

Shonee Botwell (Australian Survivor)**

Aurora Matrix (Canada's Drag Race)**

Kaz Crossley (The Challenge UK)**

Xochitl Gomez & Val Chmerkovskiy (Dancing with the Stars)**

Jason Mraz & Daniella Karagach (Dancing with the Stars)

Brooke Scullion & Robert Rowiński (Dancing with the Stars Ireland)**

Whitney Adebayo (Love Island)

Charlie Simpson "Rhino" (Masked Singer UK)**

Porsha Williams Guobadia (Stars on Mars)**

Buddha Lo (Top Chef)**

Cirie Fields (Traitors US)**

Wé Ani (American Idol)

Shonee Botwell (Australian Survivor)**

Aurora Matrix (Canada's Drag Race)**

Xochitl Gomez & Val Chmerkovskiy (Dancing with the Stars)

Jason Mraz & Daniella Karagach (Dancing with the Stars)**

Brooke Scullion & Robert Rowiński (Dancing with the Stars Ireland)**

Whitney Adebayo (Love Island)**

Charlie Simpson "Rhino" (Masked Singer UK)**

Porsha Williams Guobadia (Stars on Mars)**

Buddha Lo (Top Chef)**

Cirie Fields (Traitors US)

Assuming cuts are posted on time:

WHITNEY ADEBAYO

𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝗱𝗲𝗯𝗮𝘆𝗼 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲 on X: "hld announces they have  signed whitney #loveisland https://t.co/7iwgDPcjIm" / X

Whitney Adeshola Adebayo is a British television personality and businessowner. After setting up a wig business in Camden Town, she rose to prominence when she was cast on the tenth series of the ITV2 dating series Love Island. She reached the final alongside partner Lochan Nowacki, where they finished in second place. So, as per wikipedia, it would appear that she was announced as a "bombshell" cast member for the tenth series of Love Island. I guess that's because she's drop dead gorgeous?? She entered on the third day of the series. During her time on the show she had partnered with Mehdi for a while until Lochan joined the Villa, then she partnered with him. Oh my gosh, just googled both those men and they are BOTH FINE AF. Excellent taste, Whitney! Anyway, I just decided to cut Whitney because I haven't watched this season of Love Island and have no connection to her. Sorry to any Whitney fans.

SAVE: Aurora Matrix.

68160899-11801915-image-a-59_16775796536

Gah The Challenge has been targeted a lot lately but no one has never targeted Kaz Crossley? Ugh why is that y'all? :dead: But this is more than a fair time for her to go.

Kaz Crossley originally made her reality TV debut on the 4th series of Love Island UK. Was that where she dated Theo? I know he's from Love Island UK but I don't know. She did show up on The Challenge UK where she was pretty dominant. This series was short so I don't know how well she did in each challenge. But she did great enough to win that whole series. Kaz would also later compete on The Challenge: World Championship with Jordan, where she also ended up winning that making her a The Challenge two time winner! Very well done to Kaz Crossley there and getting this entry into the Top 50 here.

Save: Wé Ani

Porsha Williams Guobadia (Stars on Mars)

STARS ON MARS: L-R: Porsha Williams Guobadia and Adam Rippon on the “Solar Flare” episode of STARS ON MARS airing, Monday, July 31 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. CR: Brook Rushton/FOX. ©2023 FOX Media LLC.

DWTS came out and it felt kind of like a fresh idea in 2005, wow instead of regular people let's use celebrities! That might make people tune in and it's fun to see who is willing to go through the show! Cut to 2023 and every reality show, even US launches of proven amazing reality formats like Traitors must include celebs or it won't get greenlit. Our winner from Stars on Mars is Porsha from Real Housewives of Atlanta. Surprised we didn't give TInashe the win considering Tinashe (and Adam Rippon) beat Porsha in the final episode of the show, but maybe Porsha was more exciting. More likely she just hadn't been targeted. On the show her run on paper looks pretty dull, she didn't get to be Base Commander until episode NINE and after that she was at risk every episode until her elimination in 3rd place in the finale. 

Save Buddha Lo

Brooke Scullion & Robert Rowiński 

Robert Rowiński announced as Brooke Scullion's new dance partner on DWTS

I was going to cut Joey, but I owe Diana one for not nominating Shonee last round.  Wally has all his immunities left, and they were all nominated this time, one of them was going to get cut. He also told me he couldn't guarentee my favorites safety past Top 100 so, sorry Wally!

Last year Erica-Cody made it to the Top 20, this year Dancing with the Stars Ireland will not have a representative in the Top 20. Brooke Scullion who I remember being a contestant on the Voice UK is now a celebrity in Ireland I guess?  Anyway she was partnered with Robert Rowinski.  I guess she was originally partnered with Maurizo?  Not sure what happened that forced her to change partners after two weeks. Sounds like Maurizo left for personal reasons.

Brooke did really well in the competition.  She was comfortably the best in terms of averages.  She was over 1 point higher then the next. She was on top of the leaderboard 4 times over the season and had 3 perfect scores.  It looks like she finished the season as a runner-up with the other people.  That's sort of annoying that they don't wittle it down at all.

• Sad 1

Xochitl Gomez & Val Chmerkovskiy

DWTS: Xochitl Gomez Discovers Salsa Is Her 'Superpower'

We're at the point in the game where - to be transparent - when the shot arises you've gotta take it. Xochitl placed fourth in the recent DWTS rankdown. Which is no mean feat considering that was a mere four months after her appearance on the show. It highlights her big threat level to win this game. Additionally, to be more transparent, there's of course strategy involved. I made an immunity cut a while back, and an immunity was cut in return. Fair, an eye for an eye. But then when the second and the last immunity gets cut? All's fair. Will it backfire, absolutely, but you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Onto Xochitl's run. She's unequivocally a fantastic winner and a gem in the DWTS crown jewels. I think she seemed like a good bet to win on paper from day 1. She came off the gas a little slow, then was flying from the second week onwards. She and Val just worked together perfectly as well. Val knows how to teach a young partner, and how to make them shine. He showed it with Zendaya, then Laurie, then Xochitl. The one-two punch of her Samba and Waltz in the semi-finals, followed by a fake-out non-elimination, was just the momentum she needed to propel her into the winner's circle. She's probably my third favorite of the season. But it's a solid top three.

I really enjoy Xochitl and it's not a cut that comes with a lot of joy, but I feel like it's the move that needs making in this portion of the game.

Save: Cirie Fields

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

CHARLIE SIMPSON "RHINO"

67834003-0-image-a-73_1676753112303.jpg

Charlie Simpson is an English musician. He's a member of the band Busted and a vocalist for the band Fightstar. I'm not familiar with his music, but I'm guessing he's pretty famous in the UK since Busted is a BRIT Award-winning group with four number-one singles. Charlie competed on The Masked Singer UK as Rhino and ended up winning the entire competition. Some of the songs he sang throughout the competition included "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol, "Try" by P!nk, and "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" from The Lion King. There was a round earlier in this rankdown when two The Masked Singer UK contestants were the last options to cut. I chose to save Charlie since I liked some of his performances; he does have a good voice and his win seems well-deserved. However, we're getting near the end of the rankdown and he's one of the contestants I don't mind cutting from these nominations. So, out he goes from the rankdown.

Save Jason & Daniella. 

jason-mraz-jason-mraz-dwts.gif