2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Decision Next)

Alex95

5 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Her talk with Kelsey at the end of Joey's season. It felt very much like Leslie essentially torpedoed her chances if she wanted it.

Ooooh right. I didn't even think of that. :dead: Ah that conversation was super awkward and left Kelsey feeling unsure. But that would kinda make sense.

Zachariah Smith - American Idol (Season 21)

Tyson Venegas - American Idol (Season 21)

David Zaharakis - Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villain

Steve "Stevie" Khouw - Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villain

Benjamin Law - Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villain

Fraser Lack - Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villain

Royston Sagigi-Baira -  Australian Idol (Season 8 )

Aven Jones - Bachelor in Paradise (American Season 9)

Aaron Bryant - Bachelor in Paradise (American Season 9

Brayden Bowers - The Bachelorette (American Season 20)

John Michael Sosa - Big Brother Canada 11

Mecole Hayes - Big Brother 25 US

Zak Srakaew - Big Brother 20 UK

Nicole Franzel-Arroyo - Big Brother Reindeer Games

Josh Martinez - Big Brother Reindeer Games

Harry Jowsey & Rylee Arnold  - Dancing with the Stars (American Season 32)

Aaron Bryant

Who Is Aaron Bryant on 'The Bachelorette'? All Facts and Spoilers

I am in my cutting people I don't know era.  Aaron is also on a dating show, so its like two negatives, which means its a positive choice to cut.  Aaron is a member of the Bachelor nation, originally appearing on the 20th season of The Bachelorette, which stars... I don't actually care. He didn't win that season and found himself on Bachelor Pad season 9.  This is what he was nominated for.  He got engaged to Eliza Isichi at the end of the season.  Like most bachelor couples, they are not still together. Aaron is scared of wasps, we have that in common, except I hate all bugs. He eats peanut butter from the jar and plays piano and violin.  

Save: Nicole Franzel-Arroyo

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Noms Posted)

Brayden Bowers - The Bachelorette (American Season 20)

Who-Is-Brayden-Bowers-5-Things-to-Know-A

Ughh I wasn't reallly ready to cut and rant about Brayden right at this moment BUT I guess I have to. :dead: Brayden Bowers  is a 24-year old Travel Nurse, who competed for Queen Charity Lawson's heart on the 20th season of, The Bachelorette. Phewww Child, Brayden was realllly something else, omg. :dead: There's sooo much to say about him that I'll try my best to explain. The men they case for The Bachelor shows tend to be older than the women the cast, so Brayden was on the younger end of things. He came across as immature, selfish, annoying and ultimately was the big villain of the season. He's memorable and for entertainment purposes, you can say that he made the season. But for those reasons, you could also say and call him as annoying - which he was that for me. 

Brayden did make a great first impression on Night 1, so much so that he won Charity's first impression rose. I also remember Charity's brother was dressed in disguise and like questioning some of the guys about their intentions with Charity. I think Brayden was bragging about how he caught Charity's attention right away? Brayden did say something that rubbed Charity's brother the wrong way - which ultimately he was right on. And yeah, Brayden seemed like he had this all in the bag. Brayden also had a one-on-one date early on in Episode 3. They were at a baseball game, that was just rented to themselves to enjoy and have a date on. I think it was Brayden's favorite baseball team? But yeahhh outside of that, there was A LOT of drama of Brayden vs. the other men in the house. Lots of the guys didn't like Brayden's attitude and how cocky he was about his relationship with Charity. But not only that, he said a lot of shady comments about her and their relationship - and when Charity would confront him about it, he would say it was all a misunderstanding and stuff like that. :rolleyes: Okay doing some research and he used the word "classless" retaining to Charity. BOY BYE for that! (!) Things would get bad, Charity gave him a rose to continue on a few times (namely him getting the last rose on Episode 2). But yeah things got so bad with a conversation between Brayden & Charity, that..... he ended up quitting on Episode 4, where he placed 10th amongst the men. Then when he quit the show and their relationship, he had THE NERVE to come back later that episode.  :dead: He wanted to end things on better terms with Charity, so he tried to repair things to end things on a better note. But this took up a lot of the other guys' time with Charity (I think this was when it was Charity & John B having one on one time), which absolutely TICKED them off. :dead: This led into some Brayden vs. Aaron dispute, which things turned out to be pretty heated. 

Ughh dang I missed out in having Brayden rank lower than Aaron but oh well, no biggie there. Lol I can't read  and this statement doesn't apply anymore. :haha: However, I will say that Brayden won me over somewhat..... well to the point where I did 0 liked him on Bachelor in Paradise and felt bad for him when his relationships went sour, sooo that's good, at least.  So yeah I'm okay with BIP Brayden being immune for now and definitely fine with Bachelor Brayden going out first of the two. I'll post some videos of his time on the show below, so you all can get an idea of him if you're interested.

Saving: Zachariah Smith

zachariah-smith-dont-stop-me-now-america

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ughh dang I missed out in having Brayden rank lower than Aaron but oh well, no biggie there. However, I will say that Brayden won me over a little bit...... well to the point where I did kinda like him on Bachelor in Paradise, sooo that's good, at least.  

Saving: Zachariah Smith

Well Bachelorette Aaron is higher than Bachelorette Brayden! BIP Aaron is below BIP Brayden though

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Well Bachelorette Aaron is higher than Bachelorette Brayden! BIP Aaron is below BIP Brayden though

Ooh phew, that works perfectly for me then. :dead:  :haha: 

JOSH MARTINEZ

taylor-hale-josh-martinez.gif

Josh Martinez won Big Brother 19 and returned years later for the new spin-off Big Brother Reindeer Games. Josh isn't one of my favorite Houseguests. I found him to be very annoying throughout Big Brother 19, but I was glad he ended up winning simply because I didn't want Paul to win. As for his time on Big Brother Reindeer Games, he actually wasn't that bad. Maybe the absence of live feeds helped with that, but Josh seemed more mature. Plus, I appreciated his taste in allies too. One of the highlights of Big Brother Reindeer Games is when Cody handpicked his team for the Jingle Bell Brawl Challenge, but his team ended up losing to the leftover competitors Taylor, Danielle, Britney, and Josh. Josh seemed to be on decent terms with his fellow competitors, but he ended up getting eliminated in Episode 4. He barely lost the Santa's Showdown against Nicole, which was a shame. Anyway, Josh is represented twice in this rankdown (Big Brother Reindeer Games and The Challenge USA). Even though Josh didn't annoy me this time around, I don't think we need to keep two of Josh's appearance here. 

Saving David.

WTDfK5R.gif

Tyson Venegas - American Idol (Season 21)

Fraser Lack - Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villain

13 hours ago, Alex95 said:

About 8 and a half hours @*Chris @jarmon @*Lily @Zoey @FrogLenzen

zak-big-brother-1f40946.jpg?quality=90&r
Zak Srakaew | Big Brother UK

Zak Srakaew is a model form Manchester and appeared in the most recent series of Big Brother UK when the show was revived by ITV. Zak was pleasant enough throughout his couple of weeks in the house but failed to make any real impact which ultimately lead to his eviction and no one had an opinion on him. His story around his parents and his upbringing was nice and he seemed like a genuinely nice person but he faded in to the background constantly which allowed other people to step in to the main character roles. Zak has modelled for huge clothing brands such as BoohooMan and ASOS and continues to do modelling work since his eviction so at least he’s doing something he enjoys and wasn’t looking to open doors from appearing on television.

Saving Stevie.

Hmmm I was conflicted on how I felt with Aaron on BIP. He did have some past relationship drama that got brought up (brought up when Charity visited lol + mentioned by Kat), which made me weary of him. But I did like him and Eliza and was rooting for them, always gotta root for #BlackLove, haha. A shame they didn't work out after the show, especially as I wanted happiness for Eliza. :( :broken: 

I did like Josh on BB: Reindeer Games. Though I do agree that we don't need two of his entries here much longer, I would have much rather his BBRG entry last longer than his The Challenge one. :haha: But in general no one really annoyed/bothered me on BB: Reindeer Games as it only lasted 2 weeks, lol.

I liked Zak well enough on BBUK, but he didn't last long enough to make an impact. I did really like his backstory and some of his connections with some housemates. But I think he's a fine and fair enough cut amongst these nominees.

Hoping the best for any of Tyson, Royshon, Aven or Mecole. Ugh why do I like so many people? :dead:  :haha: 

HARRY JOWSEY & RYLEE ARNOLD

DWTS - SEASON 32 || 6TH PLACE

Harry-Jowsey-Says-Rumor-Hes-Dating-DWTS-Costar-Rylee-Arnold-Are-Little-Bit-Unfair-101123-1-38b04dde47fa4f528cddb039fed71fa4.jpg

Prior to his gig on Dancing With The Stars, Harry Jowsey was primarily known for his appearance on Netflix's Too Hot To Handle, which helped him garner a following and secure deals, such as a podcast among other things. In a bid to attract a new audience - one could assume - the producers of DWTS decided to cast him as one of the celebrities on their 32nd season. They paired him with one of the Arnold sisters, Rylee, in her inaugural season as a 18 years old professional. The choice of pairing them together was, in the words of Tatianna, a CHOICE considering their age gap, her background, and the fact that he is essentially known as a f**k boy - I've always have issues with the show pairing younger celebrities with older pros, so the same goes for the other way around. Even worse was the way they tried to push the showmance narrative, and they essentially played along despite Harry apparently actually seeing someone during the show, which was revealed recently or something.

As a dancer, Harry was far from being the best dancer, but for some reason, he would receive praise from the judges even for performances where he barely moved, like his Quickstep or his Argentine Tango, which received 7s. During his time on the show, he was able to score a perfect score, but it was for a group routine that, in my opinion, was not worthy of a perfect score. He was able to get through week after week, and it was assumed he would make it to the finale, but all of that changed when it was Taylor Swift night. Having a night dedicated to Taylor Swift meant that the Swifties would tune in, and they did their homework. He wasn't fooling any of us when he claimed to be a fan of Taylor Swift, probably hoping we would side with him, but his following on his social media said otherwise. Anyway, Swifties came through for all the other contestants to ensure Harry had danced his last dance, and he did!

Anyway, I never cared for him outside of DWTS, and I didn't care for him on DWTS. He was easily one of my least favourite contestants of the season, so in the grand scheme, this is more than a perfect placement for him.

SAVING: MECOLE HAYES

• Like 1

A little over two hours left before anyone can take over @jarmon @*Lily @FrogLenzen

John Michael Sosa - Big Brother Canada 11

BLINDSIDED AND BETRAYED: JOHN MICHAEL SOSA BECOMES FIRST EVICTEE OF BIG  BROTHER CANADA SEASON 11 - Corus Entertainment

Just look at that sassy smile and shrug. You can instantly tell he is nefarious. But let me actually look him up and find out if that's true lol. Welp it looks like he's nominated this early because he was the first one evicted from the house on day 13. Not the first one to leave the season, because someone named Amal walked out on Day 4 so at least JMS is not dead last. But he lost the first vote in a major landslide, getting 11 votes for eviction compared to 0 votes for each of the other 2 nominees up for eviction that week. Yikes. But wait, he didn't even do bad. The HOH competition was a 2 parter, and he won the first part with Santina, and then he and Santina went to part 2 and she secured the full victory over him. I guess JMS doing good in that first challenge put a target on his back somewhat. Especially after he revealed that his plan as the HOH was to go after "strong men" whatever that means. So everyone turned on him and booted him first. Congrats to doing good in that first challenge but learn when to shhhhh. Is that what we would call a "bad social game"? I don't know the official BB phrases but I'd personally call it "a really dumb Morgan McMichaels AS3 moment"

Save Royston Sagigi-Baira