2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris & Diana's Noms Next)

Alex95

Phil Burton & Ash-Leigh Hunter

DWTS winner Phil Burton on 'intense' transformation: 'Clothes are hanging  off us'

There were 5-6 contestants nominated by Akshar that I would have happily cut.  I picked one that likely wouldn't have been cut if I weren't the one to do it. Phil Burton & Ash-Leigh Hunter competed together on Dancing with the Stars Australia Season 20.  I have heard this is a really short season with couples only dancing up to 4 times.  So it makes sense to just eliminate the season entirely.  This is what i am doing with cutting this couple.  Phil & Ash-Leigh went on to win the season. The only time they topped the leaderboard was during the final night.  They had no perfect scores during the season.  Looking at the overall scores during the season Emily & Lyu and Virginia & Ian were probably the higher scorers and maybe that should have secured them a victory?  As I was reminded several days ago, Ash-Leigh was on So You Think You Can Dance Australia Season 2.  

Save: Theo & Sarah

Ugh still bitter Emily & Lyu couldn't have won here over Phil & Ash-Leigh. : 😭 Though  Phil & Ash-Leigh were very good but his win just felt fine and predictable. His dances were great and his Freestyle in particular was really fun. I'm okay with them going at this point.

A little sad to lose Yes & Emily as I would have likely saved them of I wasn't too late. 💔

Ali Ghzawi (Top Chef World: All Stars)

9d43a0f9-5af2-4afb-81e6-d88bc8b0fd83_120

Ali Ghzawi is a chef from Irbid, Jordan and she currently resides in Amman, Jordan. Ali made his Top Chef debut where he competed in and won the 3rd season of Middle Eastern & North African version of Top Chef. With this entry of Ali, this is about her competing on Top Chef World: All Stars. Ali had a pretty solid and good run here. Some high and low lights I'm seeing are that: Ali won Episode 2's Rice Rice Baby challenge. The following week, she landed in the Bottom 3. Thankfully things went better for Ali and he earned a number of high place rankings with his meals on Episodes 5, 8, 9 and 10. In between that, Ali won Episode 7's Hands Off challenge. This would be Ali's peak of the competition. After Episode 10 and at the Top 6 stage, Ali landed in the Bottom 3 for 3 straight weeks, where he was eliminated on Episode 13. Ali just missed the final and made it to 4th place.

Saving: KellyAnne Judd & Tristan Phipps and Jonna Mannion & Grant Crapp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2uMp9AryuuX7J6K3WIiW

grant-jonna-1.jpg

Carolyn Wiger (Survivor 44)

Buddha Lo (Top Chef)

Sara Bradley (Top Chef)

Luxx Noir London (RPDR15)

Prajjé Oscar Jean-Baptiste (Project Runway)

Vickala "Kay Kay" Gray (Love Island 5)

Jordan Wiseley & Kaz Crossley (The Challenge World Championship)

Jodi Weatherton & Benjamín "Benja" Alfonso (The Challenge World Championship)

Tiffany Mitchell (The Challenge USA2)

Xavier Bonner (The Bachelorette)

Jodi Weatherton & Benjamín "Benja" Alfonso (The Challenge World Championship)

Amber Borzotra Learns of Pregnancy on The Challenge World Championships

Benja is an actor who was on DWTS Argentina and Jodi is from Road Rules X-Treme in 2004 where the cast did challenges in South America including Argentina! So they have an Argentine connection, how fun. Looks like Benja got 15th place out of 22 contestants on Bailando 2018 lol I assume that the rest of his resume is doing more work than that. Anyway they teamed up on this 2023 season of The Challenge. Benja got 7th in the first challenge and chose Jodi once it was his turn to pick. They got nominated for the arena right off the bat and then won the elimination challenge the next episode after that. So it was kind of a wild start for them. Overall their team got what, 8th out of 15 teams? Which is pretty middling so I assume they were enjoyable to watch if they lasted this long in our game.

Save Buddha

Xavier Bonner

xavier-648c7b29f05ee.jpg

Xavier appeared on Charity’s season of The Bachelorette, where he would go on to make it to Week 7. In other words, top 4! US Weekly called his elimination ‘one of the most brutal exits’ in the history of the show. Apparently he admitted on a date that he had been unfaithful to an ex girlfriend (5 times in one week) and that he couldn’t be certain that he’d stay faithful in a relationship unless he was married. Which…. lol yeah I don’t blame Charity for calling the limo and getting him out of there. We haven’t seen Xavier back on another season yet, idk if we will.

Save Luxx Noir London

Vickala "Kay Kay" Gray 

415092-1691238461.webp

Kay Kay was a contestant on season 5 of the US version of Love Island 

Kay Kay entered the villa on Day 1 and chose to leave the island on Day 24.

Okay time for one of maybe my unpopular opinions of this game and reality television I didn't really think Kay Kay was as iconic as people or twitter made her out to be? Maybe something just wasn't connecting with me.

Watching someone as gorgeous and fun as Kay Kay fall for a guy like Keenan then to watch her leave the show for him and then actually stay with him after watching how he acted on the show was just not it.

They did break up finally but then are spotted together  on and off so who knows but I do know she deserves better than that man. 

Saving Carolyn Wiger 

Edited by *Diana
  • Sad 1

SARA BRADLEY

Sara Bradley is a chef from Kentucky who is known for her appearances on Top Chef, obviously!   She is best known for her cooking that features Southern, Jewish, and Appalachian influences. She first appeared on Top Chef in 2016 when they had a Kentucky edition - Top Chef : Kentucky. She left a lasting impression on the judges, especially with her matzo ball soup. She ended up being the runner-up, so it was no surprise that she was chosen to compete on Top Chef : World All Stars. On the All-Stars, she didn't lower than "IN" for majority of the competition until the 12th episode where she placed LOW.  She also did not secured a win until the semi-final, despite being consistent. She ended up being the runner-up for the season.  No denying that she is super consistent and I am sure that I would have enjoyed her if I had watched the show but considering I haven't seen the show, I am choosing to cut her.

SAVING: PRAJJE.

This is a good spot for Jodi & Benja, but as someone who thinks Jodi is boring, I gotta say World Championship was my favorite season from her. "Tori this will hurt more than me voting for you, I'm voting Jordan :kissbye:" was such a lowkey shady read and I love it :wub:

• Haha 1

Jodi & Benja have had a wild ride/fun journey in this game. They were nominated and saved a lot, but ultimately, I think this is a good spot for them and happy they got this far. Ugh Team Argentina were so unfairly targeted. :( Jodi & Benja were often targeted by the cast and they won an elimination. So they really had to fight hard to where they got. I did really enjoy them overall though I did like some other teams more.

Though often times with The Challenge, the underdogs that don't have the connections/numbers and have to fight their way to stay in the game are more rootable than those that make it to the end. I felt that was the case with The Challenge World Championship - so that could explain Jodi & Benja's popularity to get this far. :haha: 

Ahh Xavier. He's such a conflicting one for me. He was a really nice and likable guy throughout his season of The Bachelorette. He was one of my faves as he was a laid back, mellow nice/smart guy and he kept out of the drama. His big thing was that he knew how to knit/knitted things (which he was shown doing when he was bored lol). And then yeahhhh.... that final date, which Lily mentioned in the write-up where he talked about his unfaithful past which was a trigger for Charity, was a major yikes moment. That changed everything and I get why Charity dumped him there at that date. Actually Xavier made it to the Top 3/Fantasy Suites week. But it's classified as 4th since Aaron came back to the show after Xavier's dumping though, Charity dropped him right after that. But yeah I like Xavier (outside of that final date) but this is a great spot for him to go out as we def need a rightful Dotun & Joey Top 2 for The Bachelorette. :haha: 

"Soul Ties is crazy!" Iconic and memorable quote from Kay Kay. :wub:

Aww I am sad to see Kay Kay go but knew she was doomed this round. But I'm happy to have gotten her this far into the Top 150, at least. She was my favorite for a lot of the season. I did find her to be fun, likable and a standout person on her season. But sadly....yeah, her relationship with Keenan was frustrating and such a doozy. She was way too loyal to him whereas he wasn't as loyal and tried coming up with many reasons to progress their relationship. It was great that she stayed single when she came back from Soul Ties. But then she frustrated us all over again when she left the show with Keenan. : 😭I don't think they lasted long after the show, though not sure how long lasted.

haha but yeah I do love Kay Kay, but completely understand all of the fans thoughts and frustration about her. :haha:

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I didn't watch Love Island, but I feel like I've heard nothing but frustration about Kay Kay from all the Love Island fans so I'm surprised she made it this far lmao

Haha people loved her as a person on her own but this is all true about the frustration regarding her relationship. :haha:

TIFFANY MITCHELL

The-Challenge-USAs-Dusty-Harris-Addresses-Tiffany-Mitchell-Fight-%E2%80%98I-Just-Saw-Red2.jpg?w=1000&quality=86&strip=all

I was originally going to save Tiffany, but I see Jordan Wiseley & Kaz Crossley won their season. I don't think I could do their write-up justice (plus it would take a lot of research, I'm short on time, and the deadline is coming up). So, I'll eliminate Tiffany instead since she was eliminated about halfway through The Challenge: USA 2. I liked Tiffany from her time on Big Brother 23. She has a dynamic personality who speaks her mind, and she has a good strategic gameplay too. I'm not surprised she was invited to participate in another CBS reality show. This was Tiffany's second appearance on The Challenge. She was eliminated second in her first season, but she lasted several episodes this time around. This season divided the contestants into three teams, and Tiffany remained on the Red Team throughout her run. She was also safe from elimination until she had to face Michaela when Tiffany's name was picked from The Hopper. They competed in a basketball-like challenge, using momentum to swing a beam back and forth to collect balls from one end and then throw them into baskets at the other end. I like Tiffany, but I like Michaela better. So, I was happy Michaela won, but it was still too bad to see Tiffany go.

Saving Jordan Wiseley & Kaz Crossley.

rs_1024x759-230517120917-1024-Kaz_and_Jordan-The_Challenge-_World_Championship-Paramountgj.jpg?fit=around%7C1024:759&output-quality=90&crop=1024:759;center,top

• Like 1

Okay, it's buyback time! @Zoey @*Lily @*Wallace @*Diana @*Chris @Steven_ @FrogLenzen @jarmon can now each pick one reality star they'd like to bring back and post them here. They don't have to have been eliminated this past cycle, everyone is up for grabs!

@Solaris you can either wait till everyone makes their picks, or if you see the person you'd like to bring back chosen by one of your fellow rankers, you don't have to wait.