Weekly Rank the Survivors: 46 (Overall Ends 6/5)

Alex95

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Charlie Davis
  2. Hunter McKnight
  3. Venus Vafa
  4. Tiffany Ervin
  5. Kenzie Petty
  6. Tevin Davis
  7. Maria Shrime Gonzalez
  8. Q Burdette
  9. Ben Katzman
  10. Tim Spicer
  11. Soda Thompson
  12. Liz Wilcox

7 rankings this episode!

Episode 7:

1. Venus Vafa (=) - 1.9

2. Kenzie Petty (+1) - 2.6

3. Tiffany Ervin (-1) - 3.9

4. Q Burdette (=) - 5.6

5. Soda Thompson (+2) - 6.7

6. Charlie Davis (+3) - 7.0

7. Tevin Davis (+4) - 7.3

8. Hunter McKnight (-2) - 7.6

9. Ben Katzman (+4) - 8.0

10. Maria Shrime Gonzalez (-5) - 8.4

11. Liz Wilcox (+1) - 9.1

12. Tim Spicer (-2) - 10.0

Episode 8 ranking will go until Wednesday, April 24th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the one voted out this episode, in your rankings

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 46 (Episode 8 Ends 4/24)

Episode 8:

1. Q (=) - An all-encompassing episode filled with humor and one of the most wild breakdowns I have ever witnessed.

2. Venus (=) - A top-tier character. Want to be her friend desperately.

3. Liz (+3) - Her breakout episode was everything I dreamed it would be and more. She gets full credit for this Tevin move, and keeping it on him at TC.

4. Tiffany (=) - She deserves a better cast, so glad she's still here and has her idol!

5. Kenzie (-2) - Great episode from her once again. She can play the villain and the hero both really well, a rarity on reality television.

6. Ben (+4) - He's actually not bad as a background character! I like him there.

7. Tevin (=) - I don't think I'd get along with him in real life at all lol, but I think I enjoyed him this season?

-Monumental gap-

8. Maria (+3) - Boring

9. Hunter (=) - He lowkey has a nasty spirit and I see right through his good ol boy act.

10. Charlie (+2) - Just the worst. Epitome of a new era character [/derogatory]

1. Q (+2) - Lol I expect his rankings to be polarizing in here this week, but he was undeniably the star of the episode. :kissbye: What a MESS this man is. :dead:
2. Venus (-1)
3. Tiffany (+1)
4. Kenzie (-2)
5. Charlie (+2)
6. Liz (+6) - Breakthrough episode for her? She finally stood out to me and yay for the fun blindside she created.
7. Hunter (-1)
8. Tevin (+1)
9. Maria (+2) - I feel like Maria & Ben were the only ones that brought nothing or close to nothing this episode, so a good Bottom 2 for me.
10. Ben (=)

Posted (edited)

10 rankings this episode!

Episode 8:

1. Venus Vafa (=) - 3.2

2. Kenzie Petty (=) - 3.3 (Higher than Tiffany 5/10 times, peak position #1)

3. Tiffany Ervin (=) - 3.3 (Higher than Kenzie 5/10 times, peak position #2)

4. Q Burdette (=) - 4.9

5. Liz Wilcox (+6) - 5.3

6. Hunter McKnight (+2) - 6.2 (Higher than Charlie 5/10 times, peak position #1, next peak #2)

7. Charlie Davis (-1) - 6.2 (Higher than Hunter 5/10 times, peak position #1, next peak #3)

8. Ben Katzman (+1) - 7.2

9. Tevin Davis (-2) - 7.3

10. Maria Shrime Gonzalez (=) - 8.1

Episode 9 ranking will go until Wednesday, May 1st at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the one voted out this episode, in your rankings

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 46 (Episode 9 Ends 5/1)

1. Venus - Her level of delusion and entitlement is everything I could hope for in a character

2. Tiffany - She spoke her mind this episode and I was here for it

3. Charlie - I'm loving how cutthroat he's playing without being obvious about it

4. Q

5. Kenzie 

6. Ben - Bonus points for his takedown of Q

7. Hunter - Nice knowing ya, but I won't be missing you much

8. Maria - Still a pretty boring character.

9. Liz - Her crying about Q "stealing her thunder" was kind of ridiculous imo 

On 4/24/2024 at 8:12 PM, Alex95 said:

10 rankings this episode!

Episode 8:

1. Venus Vafa (=) - 3.2

2. Kenzie Petty (=) - 3.3 (Higher than Tiffany 5/10 times, peak position #1)

3. Tiffany Ervin (=) - 3.3 (Higher than Kenzie 5/10 times, peak position #2)

4. Q Burdette (=) - 4.9

5. Liz Wilcox (+6) - 5.3

6. Hunter McKnight (+2) - 6.2 (Higher than Charlie 5/10 times, peak position #1, next peak #2)

7. Charlie Davis (-1) - 6.2 (Higher than Hunter 5/10 times, peak position #1, next peak #3)

8. Ben Katzman (+1) - 7.2

9. Tevin Davis (-2) - 7.3

10. Maria Shrime Gonzalez (=) - 8.1

Episode 9 ranking will go until Wednesday, May 1st at 8 pm.

Updated with last episode's results!

Episode 9:

1. Tiffany (+3) - Fantastic return to form for Tiffany whose been a little lowkey throughout this merge. Ended Q with ease and got to hold onto her idol.

2. Venus (=) - Venus continuing to throw platitudes to Hunter even after he asked them not to, my delusional queen :wub:

3. Q (-2) - The greatest delusional Survivor man in history since Rupert Boneham don't @ me.

4. Liz (-1) - Melting down over her big move being overshadowed :wub:. The preview :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

5. Kenzie (=) - Such a fantastic episode for her and she's still only 5th this cast >>>>>>>>>

6. Ben (=) - Sometimes a bit too self-aware, but generally UTRfun.

7. Hunter (+2) - Higher than the other two because he left my tv screen.

8. Maria (=) - Peaked in episode one, what a shame.

9. Charlie (+1) - Yawn.