Abi Carter Fan Thread

Idol Maniac

4 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

evanescence just shared her performance on their social media saying she nailed it! pretty cool. 

That’s incredible!  I just saw the post on their Facebook page and I still love how Abi killed that song!

• Like 1

This week we only need to vote on Sunday let’s get abi to the final only 3 more weeks let’s get her to the final everybody get ready to vote on Sunday 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Abi will be doing "My songs don't know what you did in the dark" by Fall out boy and "Hello" by Adele! Gonna be a fun night I feel like

Hello is a SUPER hard song to sing so hope abi has had enough vocal rest/prep to slay

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarWalker1 said:

Abi will be doing "My songs don't know what you did in the dark" by Fall out boy and "Hello" by Adele! Gonna be a fun night I feel like

Hello is a SUPER hard song to sing so hope abi has had enough vocal rest/prep to slay

it isn’t harder than bring me to life so she should be fine. she has a flawless cover of all i ask on her tiktok and all i ask is a much more demanding vocal than hello so i’m sure she will do great.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

I think that she will.

Voted! I have to vote before they perform due to being in the West Coast. I only voted for Abi, McKenna, Julia, and Emmy.

• Like 1