Abi Carter Fan Thread

Idol Maniac

Abi slayed as always! Every time she's on, she gives the best performances of the season and her best. Again this was her best performance of the season. Everything about that performance was perfect and flawless. I love that about Abi.

• Like 2

Yay congrats Abi! She gave the best performance of the season tonight so far, and that was her best performance I've ever heard in my life. That was perfect and flawless. I loved it. 

Please get the word out... 
Voting Begins tonight, Sunday at 5pm PT/ 8pm ET and closes during the final commercial break. Please let people know that voting early has never been more important because if you are toward the end of the show 😉 you will have less time to get votes. Thank you!! Let’s get Abi Through!!!!! 
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0rod8RCMYDQb3W3AoSfTDrM831sHJUrRunWzafFA7ZBTGT4cKWUKTfJDNxRhWFRP4l&id=721634138

• Like 2

Wow what a powerful emotional performance let’s hope she goes all the way don’t forget tomorrow we all need to vote for her again no way is she leaving tonight after that every week we need to vote 

• Like 1

During the only ABC Idol tour Maddie Poppe sang that song beautifully live in 2018.

I think Abi might have topped her. 

Also. Please let this girl talk to David Archie tomorrow.

None of that rock is the devil's music shi. Her family forbid her to listen to the genre...

Hoping she meant growing up not now...

Just now, KelseyW said:

During the only ABC Idol tour Maddie Poppe sang that song beautifully live in 2018.

None of that rock is the devil's music shi. Her family forbid her to listen to the genre...

I think she meant based on how she was growing up and that her family was like SUPER religious ... like I got what she meant

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

she def doesn’t believe that. she even made quotation marks w her fingers when talking abt that

• Like 2