Abi Carter Fan Thread

Idol Maniac

Happy Abi made it like she should! She was the best of the night out of everyone tonight like she is every single week. I always put her as my number favorite when it comes to performances. She slayed that song to high heavens. And that high notes? Flawless. She's always so perfect and flawless. All I can give her is high praises, and that's it. She's never had an off night so far. I think she just might win it all. I don't think Facebook is reliable this season ngl?

• Like 1

i’m obsessed with the placement of her voice on her high register. so much control and healthy balance of mixed voice. i wonder if she ever got vocal training cause i’d assume so given how easy she seems to place her belts. 

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

i’m obsessed with the placement of her voice on her high register. so much control and healthy balance of mixed voice. i wonder if she ever got vocal training cause i’d assume so given how easy she seems to place her belts. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she did get vocal training.

not saying this in the main thread because i dont want people to get annoyed but that genuinely might be my favorite performance of the ABC era. like that was REALLY a moment for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

she MURDERED tonight omg what a queen 

Agreed.  She soared on “Bring Me To Life”!  That is the song of Evanescence I’m most familiar with due to a video of Jean Grey from X-Men:  The Animated Series when she was possessed by the Phoenix Force using that song.

1 minute ago, KelseyW said:

GOING TO MAKE MY YOUNGER SIS VOTE AND MAYBE A FRIEND OR TWO. 

That was too close for comfort!!

Oh, Abi was probably nowhere near danger.  They probably just left her towards the end just for suspense.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yay Abi made it! I knew she would because she is the most consistent. She crushed it tonight and was the best of the night so far. Is there anything she can't sing? 

• Like 2