DWTS32 Week 9 - A Celebration of Taylor Swift discussion thread!

*Wallace

But really... very well done to Harry & Rylee getting this far. He wasn't much of a dancer but he did try and tried his best. He's made it really far and should be proud of making it this far. :yes: It was nice seeing Rylee as a pro and I hope to see her back with a more capable partner.

I also guess convincing myself that Harry would make it to the semi-final / final..... made things different to take? IDK really. :dead: 

At least they went out with a nice Rumba.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ILuvCarrie4eva said:

OMG I actually chose Harry for my prediction game.

I think we all got low key resigned to a possible win and definite finals appearance.

If Alyson goes next week, that's gonna be a super tight race among Jason, Ariana, Charity, and Xochitl.

I was resigned to him making the final but not quite the win though. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Swifties saw he followed Sc**t*r and said “not on my watch” to him surviving again. ❤️ 

They mainly came out in forces for Alyson & Xochitl, so I think if that wasn't the case, Haryr might still have been there.

18 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Swifties don't play with Harry after they exposed his follows :dead:

17 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Swifties saw he followed Sc**t*r and said “not on my watch” to him surviving again. ❤️ 

I read a bit about this on a random DWTS Instagram comment on it but didn't think much of it. But I guess it became more affective than I thought. :dead: 

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I read a bit about this on a random DWTS Instagram comment on it but didn't think much of it. But I guess it became more affective than I thought. :dead: 

Taylor Nation IG comment section was lighting him up earlier. After that I was mourning Rylees inevitable elimination tonight. Harry’s been due to go a couple weeks now so I don’t feel bad for him just rylee  but I do think he would have stayed if not for the swifties voting against him in large numbers. 

• Like 1

Yeah I think after rewatching Charity's AT, it's probably my favorite dance of the season so far. Also TO ME it was probably the most  solid "10" dance Imo.  The other dances that were a 10 for me were more like on the 9.5 scale rather than a solid 10 for me.

With Harry gone, this is a really great top 5 IMO! The four best dancers of the season all making it, and then if anyone was an ‘underdog’ pick that I was hoping to see here it’s Alyson. I’ve loved watching her journey. Would be happy with anyone winning honestly!

8 hours ago, *Chris said:

They mainly came out in forces for Alyson & Xochitl, so I think if that wasn't the case, Haryr might still have been there.

Alyson knew what she was doing playing up how much of a Swiftie she is. Strategic queen :wub:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Not showcased were Debut, Red, Speak Now, and Evermore. 

Again, this is why they should have done this during Top 8 or 10 where everyone would have had a different era. 

Including the relays, there were 9 dances. They easily could've covered 9 of the 10 albums* but a few albums had multiple songs.

*or even just done 8 of the albums if they wanted to say they only wanted to do the albums she owned her masters to and the rerecorded albums.

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 1

Thanks to Xochitl and Val, I’ve been having paper ring in my head and it’s one of my least fav on the album 🤦🏼‍♀️

and Ariana and Pasha should have danced to wildest dreams (Taylor’s version).  I’m not feeling the stripped down of cruel summer.  The original should’ve been used